Model Railroadz

AppenPug1_zpsfd5986a2.jpg~original

That is amazing Felix. I am not that big on these type of routes as I am more geared toward routes that are from point A to point B, But your route might be one of the very few routes of this type that I would download and run. Awesome work again.

Skippy hunting down an evil snake...

ebbr_031.jpg

ebbr_032.jpg

where did you find that ttx flat with the excavator?
Flatcar can be found at JR, the excavator is made by yukonzoom and should be on the DLS (you will have to add it to one of the flatcar's product queues in Surveyor).

Felix, you make us all look bad...

Cheers
Stevo
Yeah that was my plan! :p

Great shot!

That is amazing Felix. I am not that big on these type of routes as I am more geared toward routes that are from point A to point B, But your route might be one of the very few routes of this type that I would download and run. Awesome work again.
Thanks! Actually it is a 'from point A to point B (and to staging yard point C)' route, however it is pretty short of course and the focus is mainly on switching and serving various industries such as the coke works in the following shot...

ebbr_033.jpg

Thanks Dave and Falcus.
DoyleChris, not sure whom in particular you are asking, but most of the routes shown here (including mine) are work in progress and therefore can't be downloaded (yet).

Please forgive me if it's really obvious, but how did you get that blue grid? I'm assuming it's just a texture, but I wonder if it's an option...?

Hi there all
This yard was something I put togeather I just added a bit here and a bit there and it got WaaaaaaaaaaY out of hand I am trying to build a model layout but I
Think this yard might be a weeeee bit to big so I might have to down size it a bit
I wanted a yard that was different from most so this is what I came up with.

Now as for the blue boards I hate them this was from a JR route that I downloaded "Midwest Grain""
If I knew how to change it back I would

Does anyone know when NEW ERA is due out I can't wait?
Chris Sullivan

Back