Missing KUID for LMX B39

MrMaddieWaddie

Hey, so I recently got back on Trainz and I forgot about a LMX B39 I got a while ago which is missing a dependency though I am unsure what, I've asked friends and they don't know, nor the internet <kuid:338338:100213>, if someone can direct me or has it let me know I've been looking for one, and idk if it can be replaced.

Hey, so I recently got back on Trainz and I forgot about a LMX B39 I got a while ago which is missing a dependency though I am unsure what, I've asked friends and they don't know, nor the internet <kuid:338338:100213>, if someone can direct me or has it let me know I've been looking for one, and idk if it can be replaced.

I've got the LMX B39-8, and that dependency does not appear in the locomotive.

What is the missing dependency? With over 700K assets currently available either built-in, in DLC, Payware, and not counting third-party sites, it's difficult for us to know exactly what's missing.

Where did you get this locomotive from?

Contact the content creator via the email address found in the config.txt file, or via his website. You will need to edit the config.txt file to get the email address if it is in fact available.

If it's something that's easily replaceable such as a horn sound, or engine sound, you can easily substitute those in the config.txt file for something else. There are a gazillion of both found not only on the DLS but also built-in and as part of DLC, and not counting those found on third-party websites.

The LMX B39-8 was on Control Point Simulations but the website got taken down so we can't get the locomotive anymore.

Back