Milepost 383

VirtualBeechGrove

Virtual Amtrak
Hello everyone,

Heres a screenshot from my Route "Csx Rochester Subdivision" This first view here is lookied across the mainline at the stables and house up on the hill, i took a short trip to the real milepost 383 and it looks pretty accurate to me. This Area is notorious with railfans as the Rochester Bypass and the Mainline split here, they are again reunited in pennfield.

screen12ah.jpg

And in this shot we are looking down Attridge Road where it will connect with the small town of north chili some 1 and a half miles down the road. Ill post more screenshots of my progress later.

screen24pb.jpg

Thank you for viewing
Corey

Hi everyone, just a little update on my route, i redid the trees to simulate a early spring scene with many pine trees and leafless trees, to give it a more dramatic look, i will post screenshots when i finish this baseboard.

Corey

hey heres some constructive critisisim, the crossing in the 2 pics, that would look better if the rails were above the road all the way across:D

Mike

Its just the combintation between the type of road, and crossings, its not you fault, but finding another style of road, that connects to the crossing will fix the problem.

Back