Midwest Grain

Ok so I changed the horn on the poineer valley sw1500 and it worked but the original pionner valley locos dont work. Also what are those rainbow lines with distances on them in surveyor? how do u use them?

Ok so I changed the horn on the poineer valley sw1500 and it worked but the original pionner valley locos dont work. Also what are those rainbow lines with distances on them in surveyor? how do u use them?

Did you modify any of the others? Are there any errors showing in Content Manager for them? I cant really explain why they wouldnt work unless they were modded somehow. The Rainbow lines are rulers and really dont have any bearing on anything, they will dissapear in driver.

here is the error found: Error: Unable to link compiled script class.
also i did not change the content before when this happened. also where do you the ruler is surveyor?

here is the error found: Error: Unable to link compiled script class.
also i did not change the content before when this happened. also where do you the ruler is surveyor?

I'm not 100% on the ruler in surveyor.....its within one of the tools. I dont really use it myself.

As far as the error thats script related so try making sure you have the latest Train FX library from the site. Also if that does not work you may want to try an extended database repair as it seems something is not allowing it to link to the script library.

Are the industries (grain elevator, Cargill plant) in this version mere 'furniture' without LARS capability, or am I doing something wrong?

Almost all of my signals are dark and I get the bug (script errors) about the diamond. I updated the searchlight and safetran signals. Along with the smart signal FX library, coronas etc. Im also curious about the interactive grain facilities how those work and which 2 are interactive and working.

Hi Guys.
I have downloaded the = Midwest Grain = route and all the dependesies
packs,and all i can say is that it ll works like a charm.
It is a awsome route and if you have a bit of spare = cash = it is well
worth the money to get the = Payware dependensie= pack as it has
some awsome new locos.
I use a notebook and i got no problem and no missing content.
Looking forward to future ad ons for the route.
Great work as always
Tonny. [ herlev ]

Almost all of my signals are dark and I get the bug (script errors) about the diamond. I updated the searchlight and safetran signals. Along with the smart signal FX library, coronas etc. Im also curious about the interactive grain facilities how those work and which 2 are interactive and working.

I had the same issue but a searclight pack download, signal FX library and coronas download fixed that quickly. Make sure that youve installed them correctly and they werent skipped. it could be possible also they are still open for edit if you overwrote them.

The interactive facilities are currently not functional but we will be adding this functionality over the course of the next update or two of the route. This route is one of those that is a work in progress and new revisions of the route will come out here and there over the course of its life. Think of it more like a model railroad that your always building and adding stuff to, this will be exactly what this route is like. Improvements, new facilities, new ideas, etc will be coming and all the small bits of problems you all have seen will get looked at between versions.

Thank`s Kevin I think that sums it up pretty good. I found a bunch of signals and the offset open for edit. When I went to overwrite I guess it did that to them. Thank`s for answering about the interactive industries that make`s sense. Overall it`s a very nice route I will say. Everyone at JR that had a part in it done really good!

The profig. trees in my game have been causing me issues with missing dependencies of all sorts on several routes. Are they designed for a certain version of Trainz? I am running TS2009 SP4, which i have been told is equivalent to TS2010

The profig. trees in my game have been causing me issues with missing dependencies of all sorts on several routes. Are they designed for a certain version of Trainz? I am running TS2009 SP4, which i have been told is equivalent to TS2010
Sadly the trees only work in TS2010 and above, and they don't work at all in TS2009. ;)

Sadly the trees only work in TS2010 and above, and they don't work at all in TS2009. ;)

I had ran 2009 SP4 for quite a while and had no problems with Profig's trees on the speed tree version of EK3 by Derrmy. TRS2009 SP4 is the equivalent of 2010 minus some of the built in content. You should not have any problem running TS10 content in 09.

Back