Marias Pass X45 compatible with TRS2019?

I have installed the MPR X45 in TRS19 Platinum and it is usable. The sessions that come with the route use UnPortals and the portals do not retain the trains loaded into them. As the player train meets a stop signal set for a train to be emmited from a portal the session becomes blocked.

I have installed the MPR X45 in TRS19 Platinum and it is usable. The sessions that come with the route use UnPortals and the portals do not retain the trains loaded into them. As the player train meets a stop signal set for a train to be emmited from a portal the session becomes blocked.

Reinstall the scripts. They can be found in "ascript_400260.cdp". That will also fix the custom HUD. I had that same issue but reloading the scripts fixed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer OP's question, yes, Marias Pass X 4.5 works great in TRS19. Aside from the occasional script hiccup, the included sessions are 100% playable.

Matt

Reinstall the scripts. They can be found in "ascript_400260.cdp". That will also fix the custom HUD. I had that same issue but reloading the scripts fixed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt

Thanks for that tip but to be clear I extracted CDP45 and installed only that version and ascript _400260.cdp was not part of that package. I did find it in CDP41 but after exctracting it from that package it has not added any of the trains back into the un-portal.
I could start with CDP41 and install it completely then update with the Marias Pass X update 4.2 cdp and finally install the contents of CDP45 on top them and see if that makes the sessions playable.
EDIT.
I have checked all the sessions and the only two with no trains in the un-portals are <kuid2:46162:100078:5> Heavy haul over Marias and <kuid2:46162:100059:6> Amtrak Nr. 8 -Engineers experience. The others all show trains in the portals.

Last edited:
Thanks for that tip but to be clear I extracted CDP45 and installed only that version and ascript _400260.cdp was not part of that package. I did find it in CDP41 but after exctracting it from that package it has not added any of the trains back into the un-portal.
I could start with CDP41 and install it completely then update with the Marias Pass X update 4.2 cdp and finally install the contents of CDP45 on top them and see if that makes the sessions playable.
EDIT.
I have checked all the sessions and the only two with no trains in the un-portals are <kuid2:46162:100078:5> Heavy haul over Marias and <kuid2:46162:100059:6> Amtrak Nr. 8 -Engineers experience. The others all show trains in the portals.

Hey sorry for the late reply.

Hmmm... all sessions work fine for me under TRS19 106618. Try reinstalling the sessions.

As for the script file not being in the extracting archive, that's very strange... I honestly don't have an answer for that. Try extracting it again and see if it appears.

Matt

Hi Matt,

I am running TRS19 Platinum SP2 110491 and I have done a lot of checks. The script cpd updates / changes three driver commands and they do not appear to influence the Un-Portals. I have made a new database for MRPX and I have even created a clone of the route and session in my ID so I can test the Un-Portals. The results show that both Un-Portal and Un-Portal 2 do not emit trains in this latest SP2 version of TRS19.
In addition to reproducing the portals in the copy session I have tested simple Un-Portals with only one portal and one train set to emit only on clear track in both directions and still the train will not emit. To make the Heavy Haul session playable I am thinking of adding the trains travelling towards the Player train in the session layer with delete train at the end of their runs. For the two trains running in the same direction as the Player I would lay invisible track and a layer for each train so after the player train passes the invisible train and track the train is make visible and triggered on it's path. Or I might just give up which is a shame because this could so easily be made fully TRS19 compliant. Most sessions work and the two that don't work for me could be made to work.
EDIT: I need to make a correction, the un-portal and un-portal 2 rules work on modern track but on the HP wooden track in MPRX 45 they will not work for me.

Last edited:
EDIT.
Hi,

I have exactly the same package and there really is no ascript _400260.cdp in it and had the same issues.
I did everything differently in the last installation:
Installed the route only - Marias Pass Route X.cdp and and embedded sessions.
Downloaded all the dependencies that are possible from the DLS.
Installed all the missing from the content01.cdp, content02.cdp ... files.

If the entire route package is already installed from content01.cdp, content02.cdp ... files, then you need to delete 5 outdated BNSF Signals and download new ones from the DLS:

<kuid2:407646:1007:20>,
<kuid2:407646:1006:20>,
<kuid2:407646:1002:20>,
<kuid2:407646:1001:20>,
<kuid2:407646:1012:20>

The route, the built-in sessions and the 22 hiawathamr sessions seem to work with no issue.

Back