Marias Pass X

I have some problems with Marias Pass X namely that all of the standard Amtrak stations are not present (Shelby, Cut Bank, etc) and are not in my present anywhere, thus I couldn't even put them down where they are supposed to go. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you are making your own session you need to use the Base Session as a lot of things are on different layers.
cheers,
Mike

Tried that but the stations still aren't present. I checked for it under buildings and it looks like its missing dependencies.

Edit: In the content manager it says the depot is faulty anybody know what to do about this?

Last edited:
Tried that but the stations still aren't present. I checked for it under buildings and it looks like its missing dependencies.

Edit: In the content manager it says the depot is faulty anybody know what to do about this?
Its the textures? If so, I had the same problem with the original Marias Pass, when I bought Marias Pass X if fixed all the texture problems. But seeing as you run TS12(I assume) I would not know why the stations would be faulty. Right click on that Stations in content manger, then select "view erros and warnings" to see what the problem is. From there there might be a fixable solution.

You might want to check that they're not corrupted. This can happen sometimes with any data on your hard drive and not just Trainz assets, and can be cause by a failing hard drive or other things. Having said this, find the assets in Content Manager, highlight them, type CTRL+E to open them for edit then highlight them again, if they're deselected, and type CTRL+M to commit them. This will force TADD and TrainzUtil to check and verify the content, and if anything is broken, it will not commit properly. The assets that don't commit can be redownloaded or replaced from bakups.

John

Back