Lord9 uploading everyone's creations to the DLS. Vulcan - FMA - Pofig, etc, etc.

i think that they need to be ip traced and ban that way. i have been given permission from joe himself to upload certain rolling stock for CSP MP. thanks again joe for letting me do it -inprr

A IP ban is no good in certain cases. I was effected by a IP ban once due to a ban that effected a large area in my home town because of the way my ISP used IP addresses. Luckily I was good friends with on of the mods on that forum and he was able to lift the ban and pass on what had happened to his higher ups! Also, just google how easy it now is to get around a IP address ban (Twitter in Turkey is a good recent case!).

Regards.
CaptEngland

A IP ban is no good in certain cases. I was effected by a IP ban once due to a ban that effected a large area in my home town because of the way my ISP used IP addresses. Luckily I was good friends with on of the mods on that forum and he was able to lift the ban and pass on what had happened to his higher ups! Also, just google how easy it now is to get around a IP address ban (Twitter in Turkey is a good recent case!).

Regards.
CaptEngland

IP ban is pretty useless if the ISP uses dynamic IP addresses, which change every time you connect. which is 99% of the UK and probably most places other than the US.

Hi all, back after a period of absence, have to update assets and forgotten the procedure to filter the content.
I have 'Out of date' (thousands) and along the line was 'invert content' but forgotten the sequence.
Seventy two years are playing havoc with my memory :0)
Rog

@Ghost42 - I think you need to start a new thread for your problem. This one is regarding piracy and the unauthorised upload of cloned assets to the DLS, can't see any connection to your issue.

Back