looking missing dependencies for engines

hello,
yeah iam looking for dependencies for the engines to work,
dependencies are:
kuid2:86105:50092;51047;56445;60112;60115;60501;60502;96445, all unknown dependencies

all engines with kuid2:86105 if that helps, i checked with google did not see anything, any other places i can look to download them

what about if i downaload from download station under trs06 under my trainz section?

switchmen37

Last edited:
I can't find them either even when using the Trainz Kuid Index.

What are they for?

If these are horns and engine sounds, even an engine spec, you can easily replace those by editing the config.txt files. If it's a bogey, that's a bigger issue but they can be replaced as well.

hey jcitron have some info for you,

to answer your question jcitron, its sd60 soo red white kuid 86105 iam not going to list all hem have about 15 of engines from him ; but they have the same missing dependencies.

kuids2:86105;50092 is front and rear coupler; 60112 is icon2; 60115 is payware icon; 60501 gatekeeper; 60502 assistant; 50075 bogey truck; 51043 engine spec;53043 engine sound; 56332 interior

so what i was thinking was to delete gatekeeper, assistant, payware icon, and icon2 from the config text

and so all the others use a different front and rear coupler, bogey truck; engine spec; engine sound from one of the engines i use now its same kind sd60 so take what i need from the good sd60 enigne and substitute the good ones into the enigne with the missing dependencies . it should work i guess.

after substituting dependencies with the unknown dependencies, i now broke the engine, after i submit changes now has library is not working says unknown dependencies the ones i changed. can i just find another library in the download station and paste it in the config file under kuid table?

switchmen37

Last edited:
Here's a couple of things to keep in mind.

If you remove or update an asset kuid in the mesh-table, such as the coupler kuid for example, you must update the entries in the kuid-table. Sometimes, the entries are numbered in the kuid-table. You can ignore those numbers and it doesn't matter what order the kuids are in as long as they are listed.

Libraries contain lists of kuids and contain many meshes. If the mesh isn't listed in the library, then your asset will fail.

Hope this helps.

That is Phil_C's kuid which is odd as his loco's were fixed by the repair group I think. Many have build 3.5. I downloaded one from the DLS into TS12 and all the dependencies were there. They are all under his kuid. Where did you get those locos? What are the build versions? The gatekeeper stuff was his copy protection script I believe. Removing it might make the locos not work. I never owned any of Phil's payware so I can't verify that.

hello wreeder,
these locos been around for a while since trs06 back in the day i saved as cdp file and saved them on a flash drive the file itself is red, and all my downloads into tane are red folders; k when trs06 is its yellow maybe orange, locos are from world of trains, but i had them in tane i thought, because of the red folders; build number; 2.4 and 2.5

switchmen37

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Phil_C dropped his web site in 2018, and while he appears to still be here occasionally (last in June), you might try a pm, but no guarantee on an answer, and the assets are probably no longer available.

I looked in my TS12 and three of Phil's locos are builtin but none of those kuids are installed. I assume he made custom versions for each loco.

Back