Looking for HUD? addition?

PDX_Mike

I have seen a scenario or two that have an added "feature" to the HUD, namely a little display that shows the next speed limit, next signal state and the distances to the next speedboard, signal, and junction. I'd really like this feature and would like to incorparate it in some of my own work, but I can't figure out what to call it, so I can even try to start searching for it.

Any one have any ideas??

I use mc Display Custom HUD, kuid:41009:1023, a rule added to your session by thackalane, that sounds exactly what you're looking for.
Norm

I use mc Display Custom HUD, kuid:41009:1023, a rule added to your session by thackalane, that sounds exactly what you're looking for.
Norm

I quite like this rule myself, althoug I often use it for fine-tuning grades and checking to see how far it is between stops.

Custom HUD

Hi

I used this in TRS 2004, but after importing the session into 2006 the Custom Hud displays only the titles not the actual values. I've downloaded the mc Display 41009:1023 added this to the rules after deleting the old one.

But when I run DRIVER the program reports an error in the script relating to the HUD.

Any ideas?

Ed

Back