looking for good pics of N&W Y6s

jadebullet

might be back?
Hello, I am looking for some good pics of Y6s. Especially technical drawings, blueprints, side and front shots. I have the book by O. Winston Link so I have those photos, im just wondering if anyone has any more good ones.

Thanks

edit. Also, if you can can I get some dimensions of the loco?

Last edited:
Jade, i dont know if youve modeled before but im thinking you havnt.
A N&W articulated is the worst possible beginners project, thats something a vetran modeler may even have trouble with saying nothing of someone with no experience.

Mainline Modeler should have drawings. Never start a steam engine as one of your first models though. You should work on a simple car, building or diesel.

Oh, i wasn't going to start off with a steamer. that would be suicide. I just wanted to have the blueprints for when I eventually try one out. Definatly going to start with a crate probably, then work my way up to a geep or something. Steam is way out of my league right now seeing as I haven't the closest idea about how to use blender. Been going off of the wiki tutorial for now. Just figured that i would try my hand at it.

edit. dont worry, i wont be releasing any of my first failures until i get good at content creation.

Back