london underground trains for trainz 2004

fenchurchst333

hello all. as you may see i am new here. im looking for london underground stock for trainz 2004. but ever since TPR shut down its been quite a challenge! so can anyone point me in the right direction please?

well the thing is john is that i already own a new era on steam, is there anywhere i can find the a stock train as well as london underground routes?

i already own a new era on steam
Invest some time to get it registered to your forum account, as it will unlock the other half of the forum, including the part I was just about to move this topic to.
Also, people without a registered version of the game to their name get ignored by a lot of members of the forum as we prefer not to help people with an illegal version of the game.

Edit:
Congratulations, your account now shows a version of Trainz.

Last edited:
hello all. as you may see i am new here. im looking for london underground stock for trainz 2004. but ever since TPR shut down its been quite a challenge! so can anyone point me in the right direction please?
I did a similar search a couple of weeks ago for anything LT Underground from the 1930s and came up with nothing. The lutrainz.com link John Whelan quoted http://lutrainz.com/Trainz/Tube Stock.html has been moribund for ages and anything that was on TPR has disappeared forever.
There are some very modern LT routes on the DLS which might be of interest to you, but otherwise there's nothing.

Search for the word published on the link I posted. There are at least three tube trains that appear in TS22.

Cheerio John

Search for the word published on the link I posted. There are at least three tube trains that appear in TS22.

Cheerio John

Well thanks for that John as I've now found Mick Berg's 1938 Tube Stock. <kuid2:240029:1086:1> 1938 Tube Stock with ACS

Back