logs not "appearing" on flatcars

I am trying my hand at a logging set up and for some reason no logs appear when the flatcars roll over the basic extended logging industry I am using.

I set all the options to 200 (produces, initial), so there would be some ready for pick up by the time the train arrived.

I used multiple types of flatcars, with the hopes of at least SOMETHING loading. Nope no luck.

I have never had an issue with a coaling industry, or general goods industry getting things to load, and I have never had to modify the rolling stock.

There are a lot of log loads, you have to set each car to load the KUID that you are using. Done in Surveyor when you place the car hit the "?" to add load.

I am trying my hand at a logging set up and for some reason no logs appear when the flatcars roll over the basic extended logging industry I am using.

I set all the options to 200 (produces, initial), so there would be some ready for pick up by the time the train arrived.

I used multiple types of flatcars, with the hopes of at least SOMETHING loading. Nope no luck.

See my tutorial about this at:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...dd-a-product-of-your-own-choice-to-a-rail-car

Bob

To have a succesful Industry/train setup
both the Industry and Train should be setup to use the exact same product
-Train (all vehicles that you want loaded), read Bobs nice tut
-Industry where you pickup, the same product as on the train should be produced/available
-Industry where you deliver, should be able to accept/need that same product
hope this helps GM

Back