Legacy of Burlington Northern

brucem56

The SD7's were definitely working to climb hills.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

BTW - Does anyone know where the Freight Lead is located in the Stanton Power Plant? In TANE and now TRS2019, I still cannot figure out where it is to drop off the coal.

Hello, I see you received no replies to this. Found this on the web" Lead Track - An extended track connecting either end of a yard with the main track.

Also see This Post about ending the session (or not.) Were you able to end (complete) the session?

This is one of my favorite routes too. I went as far as to merge in the Eagle River as a connecting shortline along with L of BNSF 1 into the version 2. It took some fancy town renaming and changing so that where things were the same. I also fixed the crossings too around the power plant that weren't setup and I run an AI train from a distant portal with coal trains that visit the power plant periodically. It's great running up from the Eagle River and switching out freight cars and bringing them back up to the end of the branch.

I have Cloaked Ghosts's Empire Builder set running on the BNSF lines long with various other freights.

A picture of your merged Routes?

This is one of my favorite routes too. I went as far as to merge in the Eagle River as a connecting shortline along with L of BNSF 1 into the version 2. It took some fancy town renaming and changing so that where things were the same. I also fixed the crossings too around the power plant that weren't setup and I run an AI train from a distant portal with coal trains that visit the power plant periodically. It's great running up from the Eagle River and switching out freight cars and bringing them back up to the end of the branch.

I have Cloaked Ghost's Empire Builder set running on the BNSF lines long with various other freights.

Evening John,

;) I see you used that magic word, MERGING, Of which I am a fan, and practice whenever possible...LOL.......

Was wondering? :eek:

Thanks John, appreciate, no rush, just whenever u have the time, when I read it today, U really peaked my curiosity.......

Would you mind posting an over head picture of your merged Routes Map of what you did here:p .......If possible of course, and I respect if you prefer not too.....Thanks....:wave:

Last edited:
Evening John,

;) I see you used that magic word, MERGING, Of which I am a fan, and practice whenever possible...LOL.......

Was wondering? :eek:

Would you mind posting an over head picture of your merged Routes Map of what you did here:p .......If possible of course, and I respect if you prefer not too.....Thanks....:wave:

Sure can give me a bit and I'll come back with a picture. :)

Here's the route. I added in baseboards between the two Legacy of the BN 1 & 2 to account for a height difference and to change the terrain a bit and then I did some baseboards between the Eagle River and the rest. On the Eagle River, I added in a branch to "Jackson" a small hamlet located off to the top of the first lake.

h6x9B8h.jpg

Last edited:
Back