Large Forklift

stouthm

Get over it
As the title suggests I'm needing a forklift that will load a stack of pipes onto a flatbed rail car. The available forklifts are too small and shouldn't be able to lift the pipe stack. Yes, I searched the dls but see one there. I thought there was one years ago that was used in construction with large forks but can't find it. Any help will be appreciated.

This one is in the TRS19 Main menu route, so if you have TRS19 you should have this:
<kuid:942118:318> SM Fork Lift 02
MGsapper made this one as an option:
<kuid:439337:108701> SAP_Construction_Equipment_12_PBR

For both the tractors themselves are larger, but the forks don't seem to be a whole lot larger.

This big one says packaged, but it lists 31 routes I have as dependents, so a good chance you may have it. It is industrial size and has longer forks:
<kuid2:31891:4:1> CAT950G fork loader

This one is in the TRS19 Main menu route, so if you have TRS19 you should have this:
<kuid:942118:318> SM Fork Lift 02
MGsapper made this one as an option:
<kuid:439337:108701> SAP_Construction_Equipment_12_PBR

For both the tractors themselves are larger, but the forks don't seem to be a whole lot larger.

This big one says packaged, but it lists 31 routes I have as dependents, so a good chance you may have it. It is industrial size and has longer forks:
<kuid2:31891:4:1> CAT950G fork loader
Thanks Forester1. That is what I was looking for and the SM Fork Lift 02 is nicely detailed.
Christopher824 thanks for replying.

Back