Lackawanna Route

Cadman

Any update on Deadpool's route? Its been many many months. Are you guys still around? been very quiet with the realeases and updates

Any update on Deadpool's route? Its been many many months. Are you guys still around? been very quiet with the realeases and updates
who exactly are you asking if they’re still around? JR has had many releases in the last year….

I believe months ago he said it was finished and waiting for a content pack from JR. That what I heard anyway.
That's why I asked about the status.

I believe months ago he said it was finished and waiting for a content pack from JR. That what I heard anyway.
That's why I asked about the status.
Well, Deadpoolmx55 is Still Working on Erie Lackawanna Sub and He Will Release it in the Next Year or maybe in the Future!

deadpool_65b688215dbac.jpg
deadpool_65b68821331d5.jpg
deadpool_65b688210dbf1.jpg
deadpool_65b68820de952.jpg
deadpool_65b68820bbae7.jpg
deadpool_65b6882091a16.jpg
deadpool_65b6890a0b3d3.jpg
deadpool_65b6890a2cc89.jpg

What part of EL is this? After the merger both the lines through Port Jervis, NY and Scranton, PA were the same company. I always wanted the section from Scranton to Portland, PA and maybe into NJ and north to Binghamton, NY. I have DEM merged of Binghamton to Port Jervis and Port Jervis to Suffern. There was a NJ section but it was on Fishlips site and his site is gone and the file doesn't download on Wayback archive.

What part of EL is this? After the merger both the lines through Port Jervis, NY and Scranton, PA were the same company. I always wanted the section from Scranton to Portland, PA and maybe into NJ and north to Binghamton, NY. I have DEM merged of Binghamton to Port Jervis and Port Jervis to Suffern. There was a NJ section but it was on Fishlips site and his site is gone and the file doesn't download on Wayback archive.
IIRC from deadpoolmx55's numerous screen shots it is western PA at least in part, Meadville has been modeled.

Back