Just a silly question I thin

tdstead

Narrow minded Tram Person
started the re-download of the rest of my DLC

except for getting 10441 Platform standard - 7 1 error no warnings but after re-try all looked ok and the times where silly me installed stock before the route it needed all ok

Seems to be some promo and preview pass stuff at bottom I did not think I had access to

I could not see a reason to install Cornish Mainline & branches plus Niddertalbahn is same Tane & TRS19 updated version

Am I right?

I am the only one when you as a program to it to d: it would put everything there without you having to change it, got to last 4 packages and it said out of space after 2 couple hours checked when the data was and it was on the small boot drive not my 2tb drive ... had to move data and tell trs22 where to find it luckly only these packages so not that big but still a pain.Program creators need to realize that a small boot drive is not suitable for either the program or all the extra data we are going to add ... anyway thats my rant.

Tom

Last edited:
Tom you can move your data-folder to the D: drive if you want.

In the Launcher under settings and Install tab there's a URL link to the wiki on how to move your data folder.

I recommend renaming the folder once you move it, so you recognize what it is. I have my content on my D: drive for TRS19 in TRS19_DATA and for TRS22_DATA for my TRS22 data folder. The reason for renaming is to ensure I don't do something I shouldn't and clean up what I'm not supposed to.

When downloading the DLC packages, download only a few at a time otherwise the download times out. I found that out the hard way as well.

Yes have a NV3 games directory on my D: with Tane, TRS19 and a TRS22 directory under it with the build directory under that

Found I had also Niddertalbahn was the same had it twice Tane & TRS19

Tom

Tom you can move your data-folder to the D: drive if you want.

In the Launcher under settings and Install tab there's a URL link to the wiki on how to move your data folder.

I recommend renaming the folder once you move it, so you recognize what it is. I have my content on my D: drive for TRS19 in TRS19_DATA and for TRS22_DATA for my TRS22 data folder. The reason for renaming is to ensure I don't do something I shouldn't and clean up what I'm not supposed to.

When downloading the DLC packages, download only a few at a time otherwise the download times out. I found that out the hard way as well.

Back