JointedRail Screenshot Competition: Mojave Showdown

Steveo241

It's that time again, folks.

Welcome to the JointedRail Mojave Showdown!
May 4th, 2011

The JointedRail crew has yet another competition for the Trainz Community, this time for TS12 users. With the release of the most advanced edition of Trainz ever, JointedRail has decided to see how well you can take a screenshot on their route, the Mojave Subdivision. Here are the rules:
  1. ONE Screenshot per Person. If two are entered, and the second is not removed after a warning, you WILL be disqualified from winning.
  2. ALL screenshots must be on the Mojave Subdivision layout. Any asset may be used, if you choose to use one, but it MUST be on the Mojave.
  3. No entries after May 11th, 2011 at 11:59:59 Central Standard Time will be accepted.
Just like last time, those rules are more strict than, well, something really strict. Now, for the good stuff. Prizes:

First Place: $50 or 5 Payware Locomotives
Second Place: $25 or a $25 Gift Voucher (For use at www.jointedrail.com)
Third Place: $10 or 1 Payware Locomotive

Again, some extremely generous and great prizes being offered from Mike, Justin, Joe and the rest of the JointedRail staff!

Have fun,

Steve

JointedRail Photo Comp Entry

Here is my entry :

4 NSW 48 class on a loaded Grain train
JointedRailPhotoComp.jpg

David

Since this my favorite shot of mine on Mojave I thought I would enter it.Good luck to everyone. !

SPJR2.png

Last edited:
Here is my Entry. A BNSF Intermodal Train making its way to Bakesfield.

Compition1.jpg

PS: I really love the North American fleet of locomotives especially from the BNSF.

Last edited:
Okay I actually took a little time with this one.

I replaced consist with the SD70's and JointedRail container cars and weathered containers.

entry.jpg

Got to love that track:D

In the last few moments of sunlight, a SP manifest rockets past a Santa Fe Manifest that died on law just outside of Mojave.

Good luck everyone

Busy Day

It's a busy day on the Loop as a Oil Can waits on the mainline for a SP Cab Hop in the far background to come up and enter the siding behind the ATSF Hotshot. Good luck everyone!
BusyDay-1.jpg

Back