JointedRail Screenshot Competition

I can only send screenshots via email
if i send a pic to someone
will they put it up for me and put my name on that pic?(not letterly)

Hope I'm not to late, here's my Photo...

ATSF 551 meets AMTK 518 at Blue Hill JCT.

trainz2011-02-2013-22-38-80.jpg

Cutting it close

Well, this ends in about 3 hours, so I suppose I'm cutting it close, but if it's on time, that's what counts.

This is on a WIP route I'm building just for the fun of it.
Here we see the local freight operator for BNSF making use of their 2 SD60 demos, with their Ex-SECX GP38 shut down for the night. In the background, a train of Spine cars is pulled by 2 Dash 8s (out of frame) on the mainline.

trainz2011022021141630.jpg

Good luck to all, these are all great shots.

jointedrailcontestpic.jpg

Here's my entry:
As BN Extra 7093 enters the yard, a coal train with 2 new EMD Demonstrators & an older C30-7 cross over the bridge right as the Yard local pulls out of the coal unloading pit siding with a few empties.

Kittycraft

Nice shot, hert! I wish i had the money to buy all the beautiful payware from all the good payware sites, but i don't. :(:'(

Is not all payware, the cars and the Amtrak loco are not payware. Also the route but not the track is built-in in 2010.

Is not all payware, the cars and the Amtrak loco are not payware. Also the route but not the track is built-in in 2010.

Alot of people have said the track is built-in in 2010 but i think kittycraft is right, its cloakedghost275's, cause I have 2010 and it isn't in there or im missing it.!

Back