jointed rail website down

I noticed that, too. Thanks for the info. I've been redownloading stuff all day and hammering things into submission to get them to work with TANE.

Hi Train20 you say you just got your club car membership
Well I say that was money well spent
I have bought locos off Jr now for ages and I'm sorry JR but I did go and have a weeeeeeeee look at RRMODS
and yes I did download a couple od FREE things from them
but when you compear them to JR's stuff
JR winds hands down
so now I only shop at JR.
Thank you JOINTED RAIL for all the toys you have all made
Would you all think about makeing a Rail crane some time Please

Chris Sullivan

Hi Train20 you say you just got your club car membership
Well I say that was money well spent
I have bought locos off Jr now for ages and I'm sorry JR but I did go and have a weeeeeeeee look at RRMODS
and yes I did download a couple od FREE things from them
but when you compear them to JR's stuff
JR winds hands down
so now I only shop at JR.
Thank you JOINTED RAIL for all the toys you have all made
Would you all think about makeing a Rail crane some time Please

Chris Sullivan

Most of the freeware stuff over there is rather dated, but their new releases are pretty damned impressive.

How does the club car work because i havent heard anything back from jointed rail.

Once the site is back I will be going back into it to get things working as its manually activated. The site is down still as of this am and we are working thru the problem with our host, so until that is fixed I cant do anything.

If JR let you see what is on the Club Car page, they might make more Club Car sales

This is a very good idea. I am thinking about getting it, and I want to see the available stuff. I know there's a CITX SD40-2, a damaged RS1, an NS ex-Conrail loco with a primered cab, and some KCS stuff. But there's so much more I want to check out.

Most of the freeware stuff over there is rather dated, but their new releases are pretty damned impressive.

Should we remove freeware because it is from many years ago?

We still make pretty frequent freeware releases - the only way to keep all of it fresh would be to remove the old stuff. Invariably by not removing the old items there will always be more old items than new ones.

Keep freeware free.

Should we remove freeware because it is from many years ago?

We still make pretty frequent freeware releases - the only way to keep all of it fresh would be to remove the old stuff. Invariably by not removing the old items there will always be more old items than new ones.

Keep freeware free.

I think he was referring to RRMods.

Any clubcar subscriptions as of 8pm n 6/12 are all set and ready to go just in case anyone was wondering.

-Kevin

Back