Jointed rail semaphores saying red

why are the semaphore lights staying red, despite the fact that the arm is in the yellow and green indications? what do I do to fix this?

now the GWR and lms and US&S semaphores of built in maps don't do the animation anymore they are just static in one position and only the light changes but not the arm. why is that?

I checked several of the Hall Semaphores on one of my maps and they are working fine for me. perhaps try doing a database rebuild?

why are the semaphore lights staying red, despite the fact that the arm is in the yellow and green indications? what do I do to fix this?

now the GWR and lms and US&S semaphores of built in maps don't do the animation anymore they are just static in one position and only the light changes but not the arm. why is that?
If you are using TRS22 PE and up, there is what is called Universal-Driver-Surveyor. With this, the animation is paused in Surveyor and was done by request from the beta testers. Adjusting and unknotting AI is next to impossible if they are moving about while we're attempting to throw switches and is akin to herding cats or worse.

With animations paused such things as semaphore signals, and interactive animated industries, and car traffic is paused. There are also no sounds either making Surveyor a pretty quiet place.

You can always un-pause the animation by clicking on the Tools icon - the spanner and hammer and then clicking on Pause.

Back