Japan

I lucked out, it worked.

No worries. I booted up Trainz Classics on my system again since it's been weeks when I last used it. I found that the Plate Girder Bridge 03 is built into TS12 because it's an asset used on NEC route. I wound up downloading the file onto TC and copying the asset. Then I changed the bridge track to MB NG 3-6 track rail only as shown below, The asset is now renamed as Plate Girder Bridge 03 3'6. The original is connected to JR tracks while the modified version is connected to the Nippon Senro track and the track from #1TFM.

BgYDO9k.jpg

Bag0cQi.jpg

We do need some more Rails only track because mike 10's track was meant for street running and not bridge track.
qcCcuqt.jpg

Bryan

Something is wrong with the site, Matura. I tried downloading individually and by ZIP but they never complete. They get about halfway and then the speed drops from 1.5Mb down to 7Kb and then errors out. Good stuff though.

Bill

Something is wrong with the site, Matura. I tried downloading individually and by ZIP but they never complete. They get about halfway and then the speed drops from 1.5Mb down to 7Kb and then errors out. Good stuff though.

Bill

Hi Bill. Mega is a weird site indeed. I thought also it wouldn't complete but it just takes very long. I have the zip now on my computer.

Hirochi: nice and well done, I like the design of the MLX01.
Matura: great I have had an quick look and alot of handy objects even trought I don’t think I will use them for my current route but I will for my future routes, I also like the many containercars you released.

Now for my own route I have filled 2 area’s again and not much more left to fill on the layout, still quite an bit of finedetailing and ai testing but afterwards I can release it (Hard to say already but I think no more then 3 months when ready for release), I also got Andi's new E257 and it's an nice train, also Andi's first limited express.
trainz%202015-05-17%2023-37-18-60_zpsvirqieat.png

The other side of the station of Danchi.
trainz%202015-05-17%2023-39-39-85_zpsvb75jyfj.png

The end of Danchi and start of Higashi-Furusato.
trainz%202015-05-17%2023-32-35-12_zpsp2urawxj.png

trainz%202015-05-17%2023-33-21-14_zpsvvhu4tk0.png

An E257 just coming out of Higashi going towards Higashi-Furusato. (you can't see the station)
trainz%202015-05-17%2023-51-06-05_zpscaymeclq.png

An Interior shot from the E257 near Higashi.

Last edited:
Nope. Sorry Matura, I cannot even download one small file. I always get an error telling me I MUST download and install the Mega add-on. I've done that, but it never shows up in my add-ons and, most importantly, Mega tells me over and over again I need the add-on.

Oh well.

Bill

Nope. Sorry Matura, I cannot even download one small file. I always get an error telling me I MUST download and install the Mega add-on. I've done that, but it never shows up in my add-ons and, most importantly, Mega tells me over and over again I need the add-on.

Oh well.

Bill

Bill, what browser are you using?

I find that it works well with 64 bit Chrome but fails with other browsers.

Don't use the mega add-on, it doesn't really work.

You need to let it download from the server and then let it download to your computer. This may take a while depending on your connection speed.

Cheers,

Johan :)

Hi, Johan.

I've tried: Firefox, Pale Moon, Chrome, and Seamonkey. They all fail. Either Giga tells me I need their add-on and then quits, or it tells me I don't have enough memory (I have 8GB). My connection is an ADSL connection at 15GB/s - and I checked my download speeds just now. I'm guessing their site is just hosed.

Bill

Hi Bill,

That seems awfully odd... I do know that it requires HTML5 to run correctly.

Is it coming up with the new beta version of the site? There might be a download bug with it, the previous non beta is working fine.

Cheers,

Johan :)

I don't know what is wrong. I can normally download my files back. As logged in or logged off. Downloaded on Firefox.

Could very well be a bandwidth thing, Matura. All my browsers eventually fail with the "no memory" or "you need the add-on" message. Even with the add-on in Firefox, the downloads still fail with those two messages. They may start out at just over 2Mb/s, but rapidly slow down to a piffling 2 or 3Kb/s - and then they die.

Bill

Could very well be a bandwidth thing, Matura. All my browsers eventually fail with the "no memory" or "you need the add-on" message. Even with the add-on in Firefox, the downloads still fail with those two messages. They may start out at just over 2Mb/s, but rapidly slow down to a piffling 2 or 3Kb/s - and then they die.

Bill

Interesting. I never had problems downloading from mega. Never heard about mega add-on.

I started building on Electro Island v 3.0. I think I stay with Ts12 for this release. Anyway. I'm building 3 International Airports for this one and maybe 1 regional general aviation airfield.

So far the biggest field is Northtropp International. This has a runway of 2700 meter and 4 terminals. Furthermore there is a general aviation platform and a maintenance area. A new TGV station and a city rail link will connect it to the rest of the infrastructure.

The pic I show here is a screenshot of Toshin International.

Toshinintl1.png

Toshin International has a runway of 2100 meter and can receive medium jets. The Yellow line will be extended to this airport and it has also a connection to the normal gauge mainlines to Novaville. The picture shows its main terminal.

In the coming weeks I show some more screenshots.

Last edited:
Back