Japan

No rush man. take your time. Heck it would be one nice Christmas E-present LOL!!

escalade: try using the grid to line the tracks up before painting over it with grass and dirt first. you can move the track connections around and even get rid of the ones that make the curve bad. Making perfect curves is pretty hard though but using the grid pretty much helped me.

@Acelaamtrak:

Sounds exiting to hear that some content is in the making. I think when the E5 comes out for a reasonable price I buy it. Freeware would be better of course but the curves of a E5 are difficult to make so I understand if it is payware. Your layout looks like great fun.

Last edited:
Escalade: have you tried straighten the sections before and after the curve and try to use a elevated track section for the curve with a short segment length IE if you using 10M for the straights find a 2m for the curve other wise it might look bad..

Hey acelamtrack. you mentioned that you would add an interactive container loading and unloading station/loading dock on your layout awhile back and I was wndering has someone finally made interactive/animated container cars for narrow gauged tracks or will it be standard gauged? it would be nice to have some interactive/animated JR containers to load up and unload.

Finished the Sanito portion of the Sanito line and now I'm going to work on the parallel Sanito Loop line plus find some trains for it. enjoy
8aa57301ea81b6fbc5857a68c20db0c4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Last week I repainted the N700 by Hirochi to a 16 car X set: (N700-2000 "700A") set X6

Extract from Wikipedia:

"Quote start":
16-car X sets (N700-2000 series "700A")

These are former N700 series Z sets modified from fiscal 2013 onward to incorporate some of the design improvements featured in the later N700A series sets. Cars are renumbered in the -2000 subseries. The sets are also identified by the addition of a small "A" added to the right of the bodyside "N700" logos.[SUP][8][/SUP]
All 80 Z sets in revenue service are scheduled to be modified to become X sets, with 32 sets modified during fiscal 2013, 37 sets to be modified during fiscal 2014, and the remaining 11 sets to be modified during fiscal 2015.[SUP][14][/SUP]

The modified logo on the side of set X6, August 2013

"Quote end":

source here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N700_Series_Shinkansen#16-car_X_sets_.28N700-2000_series_.22700A.22.29

And the Screenshots:

Logo N700 A in different styling.

N700-2000X1-2.png

At the moment it is on my own computer. If finished I'm gonna ask permission to Hirochi to upload it to the download station.

Escalade: that is always an problem with double track and bridges, shamefully the straighten track option doesn’t work for double track and bridges, I always use the incert spline point several times to divide the bridge to make it as round as possible, if you look well in first pic of previous of my previous post you can still see it has the problem but much harder to spot, I have put an small example of in my next picture of times used incert spline.
trainz2014-09-2100-53-27-06_zps667df908.png

Railshuttle: What I meant with active industry’s was that you are able to carry containers from the docks to the depot with loading and unloading them, I use ‘Multiple Industry basic’ for that so no animations for both the cars and the industry, they will just dissapear from the cars when you stop at both points, I will use keimei’s JNR Chiki5500 flatcar.

I also don’t know of any animated container freight industry that could fit on an small place neither animated container cars of Japan and with create I meant to fill the area with objects and textures since it was and still is greyblocks/yellow line textures, I don’t know how to model objects or texture them.

Now about my route, I have extended my route an bit already to have more place for the end station, some wip pics.
trainz2014-09-2100-39-10-41_zps672f750d.png

This is the way towards the end station which starts behind the wall, you can also see an track that goes trough an tunnel which will make an circle and drives back towards the most left track.
trainz2014-09-2100-23-02-45_zps30051c97.png

Here you can see the trains drive trough the tunnel and see an part of the end station of which from this side is mostly finished.
trainz2014-09-2100-23-34-62_zpsc7fa2dd4.png

Another pic of the station.

Last edited:
c7b44bf7e4064321396861b7480cf4bd.png
[/URL][/IMG]

well there is this little container station that can be found in the Australia section of 2006 but it may be too old for trains 12 so the multiple industry may be your best bet. Isn't the 5500 a narrow gauged flat car? I've always wondered if you could hook up narrow gauged tracks to multiple industrial tracks that are standard gauged or is there a narrow gauged version of the multi industrial tracks out there? I've included in this pic set a view of the container station I made in the town of Tsuyagami that uses the multiple industry track. but the jr container cars are not animated so they don't disappear. :( I know that in the Australia section there are three container flat cars that are animated and work. I wish I knew how to make jr skins for them then I would have animated JR container cars. Nice new decal and pics pagroov. I'm wondering just how do you make custom decals or if I wanted to repaint the trains myself. Also in this pic set is the Alstone station which is the transfer point for the Sanito Loop line. I found a few Polish commuter trains and they will most likely be the closest thing to a regular JR commuter train at least for 2006. I'm really looking forward to seeing your layout finished, acelaamtrack. I like the cutaway view. Looking at the third pic I see the osaka loop orange train. So will this layout have both standard and narrow gauged trains or just narrow gauge ? Take care everyone!!

Railshuttle: If you attach an track to ‘Multiple Industry basic’ the track will chance to the track you attach there, so if you attach an 1067mm track to the standard 1435 it wil become 1067mm automatically.
I use Chiki5500 because Keimei made the containers both to use as product on traincar and as scenery, this way I can place the same containers on the container depot.
Nice containerdepot I also first thought you talked about my route since I read Tsugawa instead of Tsuyagami ;), I also think I will call the stations on my modelroute Nagakaido (north, south, enz).
My modelroute will have both 1435 and 1067, There is one section which is shown in #1519 post, the second picture, in the middle the 1435 will merge with 1067, I am still unsure if I am going to keep it like that or make an seperate track from there off that goes all to the end station.

the second pic is pretty epic and shows how busy the layout can get with alotta trains. I really do hope you keep it. It's very detailed and I like the little train memorial in the park.

Wow! :D Hirochi. Didn't see that coming. Looks great. BTW did you read my pm about asking permission to release my N700 repaint?

So suddenly we have 2 E5's in the making. The other is on http://jtrainz.weebly.com although he is also making an E3 Komachi. (didn't see screenshots of that though). We are spoiled now :).

Last edited:
index

coupler? auto (same E4)

repaint? ok (check car no 5 9 11 different)

my E5 Low poly (same N700A)

Last edited:
Ok thanks Hirochi on the N700A xset. I will check and upload them under the name "N700-2000 set X6" with crediting you in the info for the model of course. I will still have to do a few numbers and thumbnails for the cars. Exited for the E5.:udrool:.

You can buy other trains set, the Tokyo Metro 05n is available, you can buy that train set,contact me at : jtrainz@outlook.com) to buy that train set. For the screenshoots, you can check it on my website : www.jtrainz.weebly.com
and you can pre-order for the Kintetsu 5820 & Tokyo Metro 08, here's the screenshoots of Kintetsu 5820 & Tokyo Metro 08:

Hi Andi. Very nice. I wanted to ask if you could show some pics of the E3 Komachi. Is it available yet? And what will be the price? Anyway very nice.:)

Back