Japan

Keihin-Tōhoku line platform of Tsurumi station now.
Still need some new object for build the Tsurumi-line platform, looks very hard because it elevated. :eek:

Keihin-Tōhoku line platform of Tsurumi station now.
Still need some new object for build the Tsurumi-line platform, looks very hard because it elevated. :eek:

It looks great !. Yeah the Tsurumi Elevated station will be a challenge.

@ Hirochi. Thank you for all the new objects. Really good to have them.

Asadaka Shinkansen station with a Northbound E5 Shinkansen.

Asadakashinkansen1.png

I see you've already put Hirochi's new station to use, pagroov. Hopefully I'll get around to using it too. His station platform splines can be raised up to be elevated stations too. I just wish there were passenger enabled versions.

That's pretty impressive, Rizky! Say, what retaining walls are you using for the elevated section and the plants and shrubs between the tracks?

That's pretty impressive, Rizky! Say, what retaining walls are you using for the elevated section and the plants and shrubs between the tracks?

grass spline between the tracks is : JVC~(Hg-10 spline) Hedgerow 67m.

The team made the elevated section using combination of these object ;
C+ PL Stone Wall (4mh) Spline.
Ground texture spline (gravel) 15ft
JMA NIPPON FENCE A
JMA SHINKANSEN FENCE A
DDD Rail bridge 2T support

Available DLS
red corona
JRH Series113 Interior <KUID2:461543:100369:1>
JRH Series113 Kuha111 <KUID2:461543:100365:1>
JRH Series115 Kuha115 <KUID2:461543:100370:1>
JRH Series115n Kuha115 <KUID2:461543:100371:1>
JRH Series485 Niigata <KUID2:461543:100021:1>
new color
JRH Series485 Raichou 1 <KUID:461543:100440>
JRH Series485 Raichou 2 <KUID:461543:100441>
JRH Series485 Raichou 3 <KUID:461543:100442>

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

raichou.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hello, sorry I have been gone. I have some bad news, I no longer have access to the computer I was using to export the 3D models from blender into trainz. If someone would like to help me with projects in the future with exporting models and testing them please send me a private message. In some good news the second E235 series train has been completed by J-Trec with a few slight differences with the pantograph and safety system that now uses ATACS.
(I DO NOT OWN THIS PHOTO IN ANY WAY OR FORM)
C9LDmrwVoAAYcGw.jpg

titanicchristo : I want to do it, but i can't using blender.

My project on T:ANE : Joban line

203 Series at Ayase station

Tokyo Metro 6000 series through service on Joban line

Another EMU Project : E233 Series : Freeware coming soon

[/IMG]

Hi all. After few problems with the computer i've finished the reskins of rizky's nice content.
Disclaimer: these are only reskins. All original content is property of Rizky.

Tokyo Metro 7000 - Yurakucho Line

DOWNLOAD
Link removed due to kuid number conflict with newer releases. Newer version avaible on my website.

Tokyo Metro 7000 - Fukutoshin Line

DOWNLOAD
Link removed due to kuid number conflict with newer releases. Newer version avaible on my website.

TRTA 7000 series - Yurakucho Line (1974-2004)

DOWNLOAD

TRTA 6000 series - Chiyoda Line (1971-2004)

DOWNLOAD

205 and E231-500 series

DOWNLOAD

Dependencies aren't included, they must be downloaded from Rizky's own website.

Full list of pending modifications and improvements:
-New headboard for evry 205 series cab unit
-Fuji Kyuko 6000 series (whole new reskin)
-JR East Utsuminoya lIne 205-600 (early 205-0 style front)
-JR East E231-500 in 103 series revival colors
-Tokyo Metro 7000 series (Fukutoshin Line only) 8-car headmark.
-203 series (from Jtrainz) with the original JNR Logo.
-205 series new enginesound (light rheostat with field weakening)
-Tokyo Metro 6000 and 7000 series new enginesound (armature chopper)

Last edited:
Greetings gang!!

Great pics you all have!! As for me, I've made some progress on my little route. Ive extended the line a few miles east of Mishuhoshi, which now sports a new bullet train station. The yet to be named secondary line splits off into two routes. One called the North Loop line, which is about a third of the way done, and the Airport line which will lead to an airport that I will put in once I start working on the southern end of the route. The west Sanito main line reaches a small little town of Franville which now places it just a mere 3 miles form the junction to the main SIRL layout. Once the secondary routes are completed and some touch ups here and there, I will merge the two routes into one.
Take care and enjoy the pics!!
82bfc3044ed832ac97db753078891a56.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

@ Railshuttle nice progress
@ syahrudin: I see no picture here.

For me at the moment I find myself in a low energy period of time. I can't seem find much energy to push the Icarus Shinkansen further at the moment. That also has to do with RL. I am now busy @ work and doing course after course. So progress on the Icarus Shinkansen is still there but slow...

In a few weeks time I have a week holiday. Maybe then. :).

Back