Japan

Here screenshots from me. It's really difficult to make realscale Japanese route, I've finished only two station :sleep: ,
Thx to Keimei,Kenichiro,and Hirochi for make a wonderfull stuff.. :)

Sorry, if my english is bad ..

0f7744264f1552b1f0f731b9c457be92.jpg
9c867b6293f83bda21c6d5f361e9d1f8.jpg

8104408617aba633d27c10cb14d4424d.jpg
e86741811f441e729b4cdc68ff17243a.jpg

I will continue working on the Tsurumi line for now. I'd like to add the catenary at least and maybe some portals to generate random traffic on the other lines.

There are several dry docks scattered among the artificial islands, but I have not been successful finding any on the DLS. I am assuming you don't want any 3-rd party content as it is difficult to maintain a source for it. I might even end up making a dry dock or two by bashing together smaller parts.

Anyway, I'll let everyone know when I'm ready to pass the route onward.

If anyone else wants to give us a hand, let us know either here or by PM.

Bill

I will continue working on the Tsurumi line for now. I'd like to add the catenary at least and maybe some portals to generate random traffic on the other lines.

There are several dry docks scattered among the artificial islands, but I have not been successful finding any on the DLS. I am assuming you don't want any 3-rd party content as it is difficult to maintain a source for it. I might even end up making a dry dock or two by bashing together smaller parts.

Anyway, I'll let everyone know when I'm ready to pass the route onward.

If anyone else wants to give us a hand, let us know either here or by PM.

Bill
Its not just the maintaining part, its mainly for the reason that its supposed to be fully DLS... and that i would like to punch a Multiplayer Session in the route...

Hey Rizky, Your layout looks spectacular - keep at it.
By the way, don't forget to register your Trainz game with N3V - Once you do, the 'version' will appear next to your ID and members of the Forum will be able to readily identify, whether they can offer assistance or not.
Cheers,
Roy3b3

Its not just the maintaining part, its mainly for the reason that its supposed to be fully DLS... and that i would like to punch a Multiplayer Session in the route...

The only thing that isn't on the DLS is my baseboards. When we don't need them any more, we can simply delete the Baseboard layer and they'll be gone. Unless, of course, you want to leave them there for some reason.

I have never been able to get multiplayer running. Not once. Couldn't tel you why as I can multiplay FSX and several other games. *shrug*

Bill

thank you all ;) .. Andi said, I should buy a Trainz Simulator from SimulatorCentral so the trainz version will appear next to my ID.
I Bought TS12 from steam btw..

Rizky

My Route called Yamanote Line.. Its Difficult although I use the help from google earth. seems to take a very long time to finish.. :sleep:

Last edited:
Hi
I am tring to make a new locomotive just like the locomotive in "RAIL WARS!". The locomotive named EF68. But in fact. I made it just like EH500. But I think this is really intersting to made a locomotive.:D
2016-01-17_00005_zpszsxm2hfw.jpg

2016-01-17_00001_zpscw3lfsdz.jpg

The pantograph and the hdmark was made by hirochi. I will make an new one soon
Oh my english is really bad
:eek:
PS: EF62 is coming soon. Now we are trying to fixing some problem on it.

Hi
I am tring to make a new locomotive just like the locomotive in "RAIL WARS!". The locomotive named EF68. But in fact. I made it just like EH500. But I think this is really intersting to made a locomotive.:D

The pantograph and the hdmark was made by hirochi. I will make an new one soon
Oh my english is really bad
:eek:
PS: EF62 is coming soon. Now we are trying to fixing some problem on it.
Really nice! You gonna do more than just that one from Rail Wars?

I think I will finish the EF62 first. Because EF62 is my favorite locomotive. So we will do everything we can to give it more details. And then if I have time. I will try to do more.

I think I will finish the EF62 first. Because EF62 is my favorite locomotive. So we will do everything we can to give it more details. And then if I have time. I will try to do more.
Yeah ofcours, finish what you started but realy nice! Looking forward to whatever you bring to this community ;D

All of the track has been laid for the Tsurumi Line. Most of the catenary is done as well as most stations, but I'm being overwhelmed with real-world tasks at the moment. So, can someone else take over for me now? I'll PM a link to you for download of the CDP. I'll include all the basemaps if you don't have them as they are not on the DLS.

Bill

Back