Japan

Here's the one I mean. The entrance is on the road, blocked by white bars.

abandonedstation.jpg

Bill

Here's the one I mean. The entrance is on the road, blocked by white bars.

Bill
To be exact on this, i got no clue on what these white containers are but i know there is no entrance from the road due to the fact that the Tsurumi Line is elevated at that point... but otherwise i srsly got no clue...

I see what you mean now. The answer is not yet. Also on the current route the tracks are not separated at that point (yet) because I used a Hiroshi bridge with the Nippon Senro tracks on it. I see that just before the bridge there is indeed a sort of platform.

I found another satellite view of that area that doesn't have those white things on the platform. There is a "hole" in the platform right where the northernmost white thing is. That would correspond to that business, or whatever it is down at street level that has the red siding and bars on the doors. Given the incredible age of the platform, I would imagine it used to be part of the frieight line before Tsurumi became passenger-carrying. I spent a couple of hours searching for any reference to an abandoned station on that line and came up with nothing. It is definitely a platform, as the tracks separate and go on either side of it, but given how old it is, you might just want to dismiss it.

Bill

Welp, i am pretty sure it was never a station, due to the fact that even Densha De Go Pro 2 with the Tsurumi Line didnt stop there (and that game had the old 103 and 12-50), there are stairs for sure but i guess this is more of a service platform than a station...

cMrPblw.png

I hadn't thought of that. it would have to be pretty much an "on the fly" service station, though, as there aren't any sidings. Probably easier to just ignore it.

Bill

Is there any other person who wants to work on the Tsurumi Line? It is until now a project from TheNicofabi and I and the idea was that this is a community project.
The next stage is caternary work. Even if you want to do a bit of detailing then it is fine. If you want to work on it please post here and I send you a link for the .cdp

I could possibility work on the catenary and I might also detail some area's but which version of trainz is preferred to work in now ts12sp1 or tane?
Also yes all Hirochi's spline skyscrapers appear white in TANE.

I see what you mean now. The answer is not yet. Also on the current route the tracks are not separated at that point (yet) because I used a Hiroshi bridge with the Nippon Senro tracks on it. I see that just before the bridge there is indeed a sort of platform.

I have a better shot of that platform. Go to page 144 of this thread. Your post #2154 has a video embedded in it. Fast-forward to 11:23. he train has just crossed the truss bridge and is rounding the corner. The platform is on the right. I see a big, steel plate covering what probably used to be the stairs/elevator from street level. Judging by the proximity of the blue bridges, I'd say it is right over that business or whatever it is now.

But, I'd forget it anyway because it only slows the trip by stopping between the terminus and the next station.

I would love to be a part of this route, I do a lot of route-building and have several on the DLS, including the forementioned DHR. My current (and only) version is 61388 (TS2012SP1HF4).

Bill

Hi Acelaamtrak and Hiballer,

I've sent you guys a private message with the link to de .cdp as well as some general things about the Tsurumi Line Project.

I picked it up. I'll take a look at it but probably won't start anything until after my guests leave on the 4th. Before I do anything, I'll post here.

Bill

I have an offering of the Tsurumi line that might be combined with the official one. It is located here (link removed - PM me for link) and will give you my CDP. It will also install Basemaps for the Line (Basemap A - J). I have the water already created and have done some preliminary sea-walling and major content placement. The Basemap Layer is locked. You can turn it on and off. There should be nothing else on that layer except the Basemaps.

The basemaps came from Google Earth and as near as I can tell are highly accurate as to placement of stations, etc.

My trackwork is nowhere near as complete as your CDP, though. So, take a look at it if you want, and let me know if it is worth pursuing.

Bill

Last edited:
I have an offering of the Tsurumi line that might be combined with the official one. It is located here and will give you my CDP. It will also install Basemaps for the Line (Basemap A - J). I have the water already created and have done some preliminary sea-walling and major content placement. The Basemap Layer is locked. You can turn it on and off. There should be nothing else on that layer except the Basemaps.

The basemaps came from Google Earth and as near as I can tell are highly accurate as to placement of stations, etc.

My trackwork is nowhere near as complete as your CDP, though. So, take a look at it if you want, and let me know if it is worth pursuing.

Bill
Sadly with the sharing of the CDP you arent sharing the Google Images... but i wouldnt mind redoing the tracks if you get the google images on there...

Not sure what you mean. The CDP should have included the Basemap CDP's also. If not, I have no idea where they went as they work fine here.

Bill

Not sure what you mean. The CDP should have included the Basemap CDP's also. If not, I have no idea where they went as they work fine here.

Bill
I got the Baseboard layer but there isnt any baseboards... its just plain textures, rails and buildings... nothing else... or i could explain it as... the picture of the route is what is not in the route when i install the cdp

Do you see "Tsurumi A" through "Tsurumi J" as being installed in CM? If so, when you Edit in Explorer Tsurumi A what picture do you have for "1km Square a.jpg" is it a Google image, or something else?

Bill

Do you see "Tsurumi A" through "Tsurumi J" as being installed in CM? If so, when you Edit in Explorer Tsurumi A what picture do you have for "1km Square a.jpg" is it a Google image, or something else?

Bill
Hm... i got the baseboards but they arent placed on the layout... weird... welp... i gonna fiddle arround with that tomorrow... not anymore today...

Back