Ipswich Rail Museum "Special Event" Saturday Oct 26

Thanks for a fantastic day. :)

By the way, I'm the kid in the red "I do so like green eggs and ham" shirt in the intro and throughout the main part of the video.

Can't wait for the interview video! :D

Kieran.

Tony,

Thank you for posting the very interesting video. It looks like everyone had a great time and this was a great way to bring the project to the public.

Unfortunately for us folks who can only see the video, we are unable to see the new Trainz engine graphic with the black background and gold bars due to the picture being completely blanked out due to the overhead lights. Would you mind posting a link to that image for us here?

Thanks,

John

I agree with JCitron. Is is possible to post those "slides" you showed during that movie?

Most people who were there couldn't see them either :) (We had to move from our original spot due to a mini-steam train doing laps of a circuit with shouting children in the background).

If you go to http://anewera.trainzportal.com/ over the next two weeks, new "final" content will be released. THen of course the "full project" will be unveiled on Nov 13.

Thank you for the link.

I bookmarked this for the upcoming event. Interesting graphics and interesting quick intro video.

John

Back