Iportals

transitguard

workin' away.......
Hello:wave:
I have a few questions about Iportals.

1) Do many people use them?

2) How long does it take for a train to go from one computer to another?

3) Has anyone ever played an Iportal session where several people were on routes with different resources (products) and industries and one person or two people were yards responsible for sorting the resources incoming from the routes and dispersing them to the routes that needed them?​

I have run iportal a few times but cause of time difrances and other stuff i dont usealy see any one on

Have you ever tried sending a train to anyone? I would really like to know if the train arrives almost instantly, or if it takes a while.

edit-- Also, what time zone in the U.S. do you live in.

For yard operations, you guys could reconsider Freight Yard Manager, a simple representation of yards all over the US, with thousands of players and active participation. You load up trains, throw the switches, get it going and for all you know, the same train can go one big round and return to your yard after w week or two!

It's the best multiplayer train game I've tried so far, or at least until Auran decides to do something with the iPortals.

It's free for download from http://www.freightyardmanager.net/

Good luck. ;)

For yard operations, you guys could reconsider Freight Yard Manager, a simple representation of yards all over the US, with thousands of players and active participation. You load up trains, throw the switches, get it going and for all you know, the same train can go one big round and return to your yard after w week or two!

It's the best multiplayer train game I've tried so far, or at least until Auran decides to do something with the iPortals.

It's free for download from http://www.freightyardmanager.net/

Good luck. ;)

Well, this seems like an interesting app. I'm going to give it a try on monday when i come back in the office.

I have not used the iportal myself for a while, I must get back into the swing of things.

I have tried the Freight Yard Manager (FYM) sim and it is great. :)

Back