Iportal

fermas

I like trains
Hey guys Im having trouble with the iportals and i know i have the info in correct. Heres the problem I can recieve peoples trains but i cannot send anything out to any one. sending TANE to TANE it Did this in 12 also.
Your guys help would be much appreciated thanks

Not sure what's up, I've been IPortaling with Dan for a little bit and never had any problems. Except when he sent me Flying Scotsman with literally 200+ water tenders. :p

-Ben

I have the opposit problem, I can send, but not receive trains. Both our Destination ID's are equal to our iPortal ID's (Your iPortals "name") Could an explaination be Firewall blocking the trains way in? or do we just need to wait in hours, days?

Are you sure that you both have all the same dependencies for the trains you are sending and receiving. You BOTH need to have the all engines and cars installed that you are using.

We have made sure, but it doesn't seems to workshop at all now, i sent NSB Di3 as we both have this as Kickstarter Reward. He didn't even recieve it. So something about the iPortals is not working well for lot of players. And yes, WE did check internet connection, and Trainz Login. We did iTrainz Chat.

We have made sure, but it doesn't seems to workshop at all now, i sent NSB Di3 as we both have this as Kickstarter Reward. He didn't even recieve it. So something about the iPortals is not working well for lot of players. And yes, WE did check internet connection, and Trainz Login. We did iTrainz Chat.
It seems with SP2 iPortals are broken, I can send, receive trains and save the session but I cannot load a session TANE crashes to the desktop everytime.

It seems with SP2 iPortals are broken, I can send, receive trains and save the session but I cannot load a session TANE crashes to the desktop everytime.

That's odd :( Thanks for the "bad news" I guess that iPortals are no longer able to work :'(

I used iPortal's in 06 to send trains from one route on my PC, to another route on my PC ... I have yet to test it out in TS12 ... anyone know if it works in TS12 ?

What about iPortal's in T:ANE ?

That's odd :( Thanks for the "bad news" I guess that iPortals are no longer able to work :'(

The session crashing is not related to the iPortal. If you are using a previously saved driving session that came from an older version of T:ANE, the driving session will crash. What you need to do is start the drive all over again from the session created in Surveyor.

The session crashing is not related to the iPortal. If you are using a previously saved driving session that came from an older version of T:ANE, the driving session will crash. What you need to do is start the drive all over again from the session created in Surveyor.
I agree, my iPortals are working now after removing some offending content that was causing my sessions to crash.

Back