Invisible Train Placement

How do I fix this? Before TRS2022 this was never an issue. I deleted them through the route layer because that's what they were on and in session they have a tendency to come back randomly. What can I do to make them go away for good?

KzKYaxH.jpeg

You don't, they are what makes the crossings work. An invisible train is switched on and off to activate the crossing, without it they won't work.

How do I fix this? Before TRS2022 this was never an issue. I deleted them through the route layer because that's what they were on and in session they have a tendency to come back randomly. What can I do to make them go away for good?

KzKYaxH.jpeg
You Don't and if you Do EVERY CROSSING IN THE GAME STOPS WORKING COMPLETELY! Your Basically Causing your OWN Problems!

You don't, they are what makes the crossings work. An invisible train is switched on and off to activate the crossing, without it they won't work.
Why do they show up in the route or session randomly? After I create a session and attempt to play it, the crossings will activate even there's no train activating the trigger. The invisible train will cause those crossings to activate. So I deleted them in order to prevent random activation.

You Don't and if you Do EVERY CROSSING IN THE GAME STOPS WORKING COMPLETELY! Your Basically Causing your OWN Problems!
I wish they wouldn't show up randomly. Whenever I create a session or edit a route they magically appear. This causes problems such as activating a crossing when no train has tagged the trigger.

When you go to driver mode the crossing will reset to default position. The invisible train activates and deactivates when a train passes the ATLS triggers. Each crossing must have its own channel number and all ATLS assets must use the same channel number for that crossing. Are you using the latest ATLS assets? I don't see a channel number above the slave or controller.

The setup looks fine to me just leave your invisible locomotives alone!
I might've figured out the problem. Prior to TRS2019 a lot of scripted items didn't require a name in order to properly function. With the core scripting changes implemented, we now must have a name on these type of items in order to function properly. This means I'll have to either rename or delete and add on the ATLS Controller and ATLS Slaves with the names. I upgraded all of the ATLS assets so perhaps that's the source of the problem. So I'll have to go back and fix this tomorrow.

I might've figured out the problem. Prior to TRS2019 a lot of scripted items didn't require a name in order to properly function. With the core scripting changes implemented, we now must have a name on these type of items in order to function properly. This means I'll have to either rename or delete and add on the ATLS Controller and ATLS Slaves with the names. I upgraded all of the ATLS assets so perhaps that's the source of the problem. So I'll have to go back and fix this tomorrow.
Yes, Boat actually had to update his ATLS components in order to work properly with TRS19 and up because of this. There was, or still is an issue with T:ANE and TRS19 (I don't remember if this was ever updated) where configurations made in the route weren't carried over to sessions and had to be made in sessions for such things as TRC and ATLS objects. This was very disheartening because some routes have many, many crossings configured like that and losing the settings and having to do over constantly makes you want to give up totally. I had one route that I gave up on because of this and another where I eliminated more than a dozen grade crossings by putting in over and underpasses. While this made for smoother operations, it wasn't correct for the route I had.

Back