Installed Content Invisible in surveyor pick list.

Dmetrey

Hi,

I have upgraded to Windows 7, and only just now i notice that all the content i have been installing for this whole day is not visible in the pick list in surveyor, even tho it is installed and the objects are visible in the routes that gave those objects all ready installed. Any-one else ever get this problem, and is there a way to solve it?

Dmetrey.

What was your previous version of Windows? If it's XP or earlier, you need to make sure Trainz is set to run as administrator.

Another possible reason is if the content is faulty or missing dependencies, and you are running TS2010 in native mode.

Shane

I had Xp, but i dont think its an issue since i reinstalled Trainz fully.

And it is also definetly not a content problem since i dont get any errors or warning at all from the content that doesnt show up. The wierd thing is that when i select an object in route editing mode, the name shows up and i can place more of these objecs, i just cant find them in the list since its not there, unless maibe i write the whole name exactly right and see if it will place.

Check and make sure you don't have "display favorites" box checked. I believe it's in main menu/options/surveyor options while in Surveyor.

That's true. I forgot that option - It is indeed where you have stated Brad (to be exact, you need to scroll down the list of options, and the exact name is Surveyor Settings)

Shane

Yes thank you all.... I guess its been such a long time i havent installed trainz that i forgot of that option :hehe:

Back