In Memory of Bob Cass

My condolences to his family and friends for their loss, his landscapes of big mountains and tall trees will be much missed here.

I would also like to send my condolences to you and your family. Bob was a very positive guy, and I'll miss seeing his epic mountain vistas. Sad news indeed.

Leroy

Please accept my condolences too. Bob was so friendly and down-to-earth and he had a knack for making these majestic nature scenes (usually with a steam locomotive at the front). I too was wondering why I hadn't seen any of his shots lately.

Rest in peace Bob!

Gisa

Your screenshots is what got me into the terrain making/texture work side of trainz, you will be missed, my condolences of course go out to your family. I know how hard it is to lose a family member who loved trains, even more because it's your dad. He was one of the best screenshot creators and route builders in trainz, I looked forward to seeing his shots every day. You will be missed but not forgotten, you are in a better place now. I think if he could check the forums in heaven he would be proud. God bless you Steve.

Sad to hear RIP Bob Cass
May God be with the family
It's sad to hear someone who enjoyed trains Passed away.
My condolences are with the family and Steve From The Lone Star State in Houston.
God Bless You:(

My sincere condolences to Bob's family.
His route and screenshots always have a unique look.
He will be missed.

Oh man, this is terrible. Bob was a great member of the community. He made us laugh with his humor, he was knowledgeable and I'm sure the majority of the community will agree with me on the fact that Bob was a unique individual in the Trainz community, and he will sorely be missed.

Very Sad news.
I loved looking out for Bob's screenshots, he had a real individual touch.
Condolences to the family.

Macka

So sorry to hear this sad news. All 'trainzers' loved his work and he will be sadly missed. My condolences to you and your family. R.I.P. Bob.
Roy3b3

Extremely sad news
I extend my condolences to you and your family, Steve, at this difficult time. Bob could build such impressive routes, his screenshots will be missed on these forums.
RIP Bob Cass

I am sad to see that!
My condolences to you and your family!

Thank you that you have shared some words about Bob with us.

It's a comfort to know that he really spend many happy times enjoying to work on his trainz creations and to be able to share it with us.

His screenshots used to be very recognisable as he kept his own distinctive style.
It was not necessary to read his name to see that a screen was posted by him.

I personally will miss the pictures of his work in here.
Steve, feel free to take some screens from some of his routes and post it in here, if you just want to do so!

Your's TUME
(Uwe Metzner)

Thinking back on all of Bob's many wonderful screenshots, you could tell that he was at peace when making routes in Trainz.
Death is not sad, death is only sad for the survivors, and those who remember Bob ... It was just too soon ... Much too soon, and sudden ... For he had many more creations in his soul ... Bob Cass truely lived in Trainz ... There is no more pain, no more suffering, just peace, and happiness ... Bob Cass lived and found peace in Trainz, happiness is something that all of us should treasure, in our brief life here on earth ... We should rejoice that Bob found happiness, and displayed it to us in his wonderful screenshots, and we should not feel sad, but we should be overjoyed, and rejoice that Bob found the meaning in life, and lived his life to his fullest, being a truly happy man, each and everyday of his life.

dalai-lama-quote.jpg

Last edited:
Back