Ignore this post

And he even forgot to post the "Blog this post" and "Post Quick Reply" and:

• You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

Btw, the OP was still 82 when he started to ignore this thread and now turned 85. Epic! :)

Ok, I'm done with ignoring this post...

This entire thread is demonstrating a multitude of logical fallacies.

It therefore qualifies as an example of

POST hoc, ergo propter hoc.....

Forgot one more:

1166d1357145800-review-asus-n61jq-post-it_logo.jpg

Trivia time.
I know that's an elephant's posterior, but where in the Lake District would this be?

rhino_3117.JPG

It's the Wrynose pass!

We've driven over that a few times!

It's a single track road (with passing places) - max gradient 1 in 4 (25% for non-UK drivers), next feature is Hardknott pass (again single track, but max gradient is 1 in 3 or 33%).
At the top of Hardknot is a Roman fort with some of the walls still standing to 2 metres I height.

Colin

Very close, but not quite!
Try this link
Just up the valley, on the opposite side is another one, but I couldn't find a picture of that!:hehe:

A rare find!

Spotted whilst taking a walk along a little known, disused, London and South Western Railway line.

I think I’ll put it on ebay.

zda3.jpg

Last edited:
No picture Casper.
There was Dave, when I first posted it. I saw it there.

Imageshack have changed their whole site with no announcement AFAIK. They are saying on their opening page that some images aren't showing, and they're "working on it". (If it ain't broke don't fix it!) I can see that it's still in my Imageshack album and I can open it there with no problem. I'll try a post edit with a re-entered image link.

If it doesn't work, c'est la vie. Your supposed to be ignoring it anyway!:D

Just when you thought it was gone,,,BAM, there it is again!! Ya'll making my therapist a very rich gal!!!
I tried saying "The post made me do it!" Now I get strange looks!!!!!

Stationbeem;1259786 [IMG said:
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/DJGoffin/1375759_10153363982475431_435944977_n1_zpse6eda0a1.jpg[/IMG]

Hade a post like this once. Left me for a phone pole:'(!!!!

Back