Icon ditchlight

nickelplateroad

I used TRS19 SP5. Why icon Ditchlight didn't on look alike off. How do fixing icon back on? See red arrow on right down corner

Let me know

NKP

You may want to post the KUID of the unit so we can have a closer look. Are you referring to a Mars light or ditch lights? Did this unit work in a lower version? Either way, you might try switching to surveyor, then going to the rolling stock selector and clicking the question mark, then clicking back on the loco. This will bring up the properties of the loco, and there may be options to turn the various lights off and on there. I'm just guessing here, because I don't know which asset that is.

I has add attachment points in im editor. And tried to trainz launch and create route for test then I tried to press "L" then shift+L then ;. Ditchlight didn't work. I see one icon ditchlight off need to on look up my screen above. And I send to them. He said work with ditchlight and he showed me. I see that icon ditchlight on. That's weird. I guess my trainz has trouble.

nkp

We both have the exact same loco with ditchlight points, both in TRS19 100240 as in 119007 (sp5) they work as should here
when nkp tries it he cant press the ditchlight icon, a real mystery

Back