I wonder where my Trainz Game is?????????????

cvkiwi

Hi all some time ago I decided to order the new PLATINUM EDITION for $ 39.99 USD

After I paid for this game it said "Thank You Christopher Your Order has been Confirmed"

And it even gave me a order number 39905

Now this was a few weeks ago ,I bought to go on my ONLY Trainz Brand new Computer

I have tried to trace it down with no luck

So can someone PLEASE tell me where its at.

THANK YOU all for your time
Chris Sullivan
OTAGO
NEW ZEALAND

Hey !

I assume you ordered it throught the Trainz Store ? If so go to your "My Trainz" and then "Download TANE" on the "Product downloads" section

Chris,

If you already have T:ANE Deluxe, then you have the game part. The rest of the Platinum edition entitles you to a bunch of DLC packages.

Yeah you’re right Jcitron but he said that he paid 40 bucks which is the price of the game and the platinum thing. The DLCs came up only if he already had T:ANE and paid 30 bucks to upgrade only so I think he doesn’t have to see for the download page that pop up at the start

It shows up in USD, but gets converted to his own currency. As I said he already owns the game, and will now download the DLC. The package consists of the program plus DLC.

If he's still concerned, then he'll need to contact the helpdesk.

Chris,

If you already have T:ANE Deluxe, then you have the game part. The rest of the Platinum edition entitles you to a bunch of DLC packages.

As John said, They should be DLC downloads from within T:ANE. So 'Start Trains' from the main menu and it should pop up.

Good Afternoon Cvkiwi
I have checked your order and can confirm that your order is for the TANE Platinum Edition Download. Due to the inclusion of the bonus DLC packs in the Platinum Edition, this edition is only available as a digital download.

You can access your Trainz: A New Era download by following these steps:
1. Copy and paste this url into your browser http://www.auran.com/planetauran/login.php
2. Log in using your MyTrainz username (same as your Trainz Store username)
3. Click on the 'Download TANE' link on the left hand menu
4. Click on one of the available links to begin the download

The bonus DLC packs will then be downloaded via the in-game DLC download system. When you start Trainz you should see a window appear which will allow you to download any DLC packs that you have purchased/registered (unless you have turned off the automatic updating function).

However, if this does not occur automatically, then please click on 'File' on the launcher screen, then click on 'Download Purchased Items', and then click on 'ok' on the message that appears. Now click on 'Start Trainz' on the launcher screen, and you should then see a window appear in Trainz with a list of available downloads. Please click on 'download all' to download the DLC pack.

Back