I WON A CONTEST

I won a local saskatchewan video contest my entry was luigi's true love
GOt 6000 more votes from rising sun i'll releast the video when I get youtube
also got a new computer ,video camera and 2000 dollars please subcribe

I won 3rd prize in a random competiton and I won four footballs. Two red, and two silver. And an orange football-shaped plastic moneybox. I might use them, one day!:eek:

I won a Radiostars Competition with Century FM in Manchester UK back in 2001, I beat off three thousand hopefuls, I never received my prize of a paid contract with the station...

Funny how things turn around though, Century FM went bust and was bought out by another radio group that launched real radio, so what goes around, comes around eventually.

Joe Airtime

... I beat off three thousand hopefuls...

Joe Airtime
What did you use....a bat?
I constantly get notifications in the mail informing me that I've won something....all I have to do is call to find out how to claim my prize. I feel guilty winning so many prizes so I tell them I'll pass so others can get a chance at winning too....I am not a greedy person. :cool:

Oh, I win 4 email lotteries a day! Amazing what you win even when you don't enter...:hehe:
I get those too, but email is so impersonal....post mail is something you can hold in your hands and admire the clever ways they try to make them look official so you actually open them.... :p

What did you use....a bat?
:cool:

Very good Sourdough, very funny, it is amazing how things never change...:hehe:

It's good having you on here, I don't know what we would do without you...

we'd probably have a party...:p

Joe Airtime

Back