I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please...

fishbowl_5227

This is the problem:wave:...I had Trainz2006 installed on my PC and Trainz classic at the same time.. Well at point I installed something which cause a problem with both and so i uninstalled both versions..So I just put back Trainz 2006 and tried to download some equipment from the Download station. So the "Content manager plus" thing that help you download keep saying i have to register my serial number for the game Which I did the 1st time last year and it shows you on the Auran site but it say you can only Register the serial number once..Did I Fu&# something you here:(???How can I get this thing to download???

Shawn

This is just a hunch, i think its cos your computer can't locate the download station this is happening a lot i believe just wait and it will work. I promise

This is just a hunch, i think its cos your computer can't locate the download station this is happening a lot i believe just wait and it will work. I promise

You need to sign into CMP via the settings menu. Or sign up your serial number to Auran via your Auran profile.

Cheers,
Mike

If you have already registered it, just put THAT login name and password under settings.

Also, in 'Options - Advance Options' (CCP) go to,
'File-settings-miscellaneous' and ensure:
"suppress update database at startup" is unchecked.

Les

Back