I hope you all don't mind if I ask this.....

xphantomx

Are there websites or some place where I can download complete routes for Trainz 2006? I've been working on building my own within the game but geez....it takes forever and I just want to have fun playing more than spending forever building.

Is there a place for downloading more buildings that actually work as "Industries" for supply and demand??

Thanks.

You can also find the Download Station (DLS) at the top of this screen.
For very good trouble free layouts, "search" for those by that fine gentleman, SuperFudd.
Note, most layouts for earlier versions of Trainz will work well with TRS2006.

There are other websites of course, but be aware that if you download a route from one of them, you will most likely need to come back to the Download Station to get most of the dependencies............:cool::cool::cool:

Aldo, what some sites do, id release all of their content at the site and also to the DLS (or at least thats what my site does)

The Razorback Railway layout has all its dependencies included in the one file you need to download. It's free of charge but you will need to register with us.

If you'd like to run our scripted activities then you will need to download more files. Full details can be found in the "Getting Started" section of our web site's FAQ.

Enjoy!

John

Back