I FIGURED IT OUT FINALLY!!!

Rusty1955

Finally figured out what the problem was. Something that I was overlooking and others were forgetting to tell me. Wasn't assigning a driver to the route. Had everything else but that.

Thanx everyone for your help and patience.

Finally figured out what the problem was. Something that I was overlooking and others were forgetting to tell me. Wasn't assigning a driver to the route. Had everything else but that.

Congratulations! That's a tough one to figure out from afar. :)

John

Now if I could just find some routes here in the US that I like/want, that would be a good thing. Does anyone know of a good place to get them?

I don't understand, the game will automatically assign drivers to the first, like, 1/2 dozen consists you place on the tracks.

Good US routes? Try TrainzProRoutes, or the DLS.

Seems like everything about me is odd here lately! :hehe::eek:

I have days/weeks that go like that too.

I'll make some recommendations. Look for GHOOS Updated. This is a nice depiction of southern Canada with a good number of industries and plenty of running room.

Also Deremmy (Andy) has made some really nice coal hauler routes based on those in Kentucky.

John

Back