I can't download items from the download page?

macka

I have just updated my computer and now I can't download items from the download page.
I know about Google not downloading FTP links anymore but but on my previous computer I would hit the download button and it would come up with another screen saying do you want to download or save, so I would hit the save button and it would save it, now when I hit the download button nothing happens. Any Ideas at what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks, Macca

The FTP client no longer works in most browsers. If you want, you can use an FTP client such as Filezilla. You need to copy in your username and password into the settings, etc.

In general, the white pages are obsolete for the most part and you should be using Content Manager to perform all your downloads.

Thanks for your reply John but I am having trouble getting my head around this.
I look at the download station to see what items are available to download but how do I see what is available using Content Manager, all I see there are items from the Shop
Thanks,
Macka

Thanks for your reply John but I am having trouble getting my head around this.
I look at the download station to see what items are available to download but how do I see what is available using Content Manager, all I see there are items from the Shop
Thanks,
Macka
If you’re only seeing payware there’s a filter for that. Under the filter options, select “payware” and select “false”.

Macka, when you bring up Content Manager, check what it says for the "Filter" on the upper left. It may default to "Installed", which on a new install will be packaged, payware, base, and built in. Click on the down arrow and select Download Station. Sorry if I am being simplistic, but I don't know why else it would only show payware.

Many Thanks to you Gentlemen :wave:
I have now worked it out.
I should be able to get some sleep tonight.
Thanks
Macka

Back