How to sell a house

StorkNest

Stop that, its just silly
Another first in my life, never seen someone try to sell a house with lines like, "unparalleled views of the winding tracks," and, "40-60 trains each day." Guess it must be my long time city life where folks say, "Why can't they run quiet trains," and such.:hehe:

http://www.trainsandgrassland.com/

Crikey!,

That's about £80 000! For that money round here you wouldn't get a garage around here....

(single bed flat + kitchette + lounge + bathroom + parking space approx £110 000 - garden about 6 x 6 feet).

What do you need to move to the US?

Colin

Hallo bernhart_lossiemouth

You speak englisch well for an Islander.

How goes it in Island these days? :) I have been there and it is a beautiful Nation.

Cheers

AJ

Crikey!,

That's about £80 000! For that money round here you wouldn't get a garage around here....

(single bed flat + kitchette + lounge + bathroom + parking space approx £110 000 - garden about 6 x 6 feet).

What do you need to move to the US?

Colin

Err.. only out in the country.
Here in D.C., £80,000 will get you a rather spacious refrigerator box located in the scenic I-95 overpass near Telegraph Road.

[quote CasyJ]I thought it was in Colorado.
It says Marsland, Nebraska on the front page, get yer glasses cleaned......:hehe:
There is a layout on the DLS called Crawford Hill, Nebraska on kuid2:3801:1001006:2, BTW, which is just down the road from here apparently.
The winter photographs look very impressive, but I bet it's as cold as hell, and 60 trains a day....be a bit noisy for me...:hehe:

Oh, and Nix, it does mention white-tailed and mule deer as well.....:p

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
:udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool: :udrool:

ohrr Me Want!

Me Could bye But I dont live in America!
I could Ride Dirtbikes all day,Railfan, Blow stuff up, Crash Cars, Watch Wild animals, Farm, Play Music That everyone Hates! (Deathcore) AND NO ONE WOULD CARE!

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The all mighty dollar is only worth about a half of a British Pound. It's always been that way.

Jack

Back