how long does it take for a 7 day FCT to activate????

mackieman

Trainz Spotter
simple question really,

how long does it take for a 7 day FCT to activate????

i have only just found it today and decided to activate it to get clear lake logging 2 route. but the website seems to think i havent got a ticket :S

anyone know how long it takes?

Usually about 24 hours is the max, unless you've activated on a weekend (sometimes) or a holiday (most times).

Don't forget to do the trick where you reset your password in your online Auran profile (you can use the same one; this forces a refresh of your profile data.)

Don't forget to do the trick where you reset your password in your online Auran profile (you can use the same one; this forces a refresh of your profile data.)

will this work for getting the download helper to appear as i click download and nothing happens :/ no hang on a sec its set to trs2006 :S !!!

oooh dear :eek: that didnt happen :p

thanks guys its working now after leaving it for a bit :D ill remember this info for next time if it happens again. and of course to change it from trs2006 to trs2004 loool

oh dear the DLH has locked up......best leave it for abit mind you its saying retrying download :/ all the time

Last edited:
kuid_-1_42004204.cdp...does anyone know where i can get it???

does anyone know where i can get kuid_-1_42004204.cdp. this has caused it to fail and loose everything in the cart
i think it came with clear lake 2 or a 305,307 or the 317 model

Don't quote me on this, but I think a lot of items are available under username "helpdesk". I forget if you need to use the black pages or CMP, but I believe it's one or the other.

Back