How do i shut down my account

Just stop posting and not return is the best way.

You can not un-register your copy of traniz as a lot of people want to do so they can re sell there copy - so its a bit pointless to shut down your acount

haha you guys just crushed his intentions.:udrool:

Duckman:

first of all, why do you want to delete your account?

you cant delete an account because since ts2010 can run without a cd, the developers know you will try to sell it.

best bet is gift it to someone who wants it.

haha you guys just crushed his intentions.:udrool:

Duckman:

first of all, why do you want to delete your account?

you cant delete an account because since ts2010 can run without a cd, the developers know you will try to sell it.

best bet is gift it to someone who wants it.

What are you on about ???

sdpnz.

Submit a ticket ot the Sit-around-for-ages-before-attempting-to-help-desk (HelpDesk).

That's a bit unfair, they say 5 days to respond and the helpdesk is manned by Zec and Aron. It's a small company and a small helpdesk

Jamie

That's a bit unfair, they say 5 days to respond and the helpdesk is manned by Zec and Aron. It's a small company and a small helpdesk

Jamie
I was only going by what others say on the forums.

But really, who'd want to close their account?

If your having problems with trainz then let us know. While the numbers may be few, there are those of us who don't mind going the extra mile to help another member. I for one am always willing to help those who ask. At times I do some good. Other times I have go to someone else for help. And on occasion I fall flat on my face. But you never know till you try. So if your having trouble and are ready to pull your hair out, then let me know. I'll see what I can do. Just contact me via PM

Just to clear things up here, if Aron meant me, I don't man the helpdesk. Zec does a very good job of that, and oh, by the way, it's Aaron. :)

Cheers

AJ

Back