How do I search for Locos

shagzdan

Hi all, it's been a while but im back.

I have just brought a copy of Trz 2006 and am amazed at it.

Two things stand out though.

1. The surveyor seems really difficult to get the hang of, due to the new searching box etc... Auran IT wasn't broke, but you tried to fix it (Why)

and

2. How the hell do you search the download station from CMP, Ive got a 1st class ticket and have downloaded some stuff, but can't find any UK BR Locos or Dmu's?

I have tried looking for a lot of content but can only find a limited number of assets.
Every time I use the search cascade list, whilst on the DS tab, the search thing collapses and goes to already installed content or the like.

Also, I had a massive amount of Locos and scenery in my Trz 2004 installation which now seems to be missing bogeys etc, which seem to be no longer available from the d/load station.

When I downloaded new assets in Trz 2004, I simply deleted the chump file. I am assuming this fix is similar to "Commit"

Whats the word here?

1. You're right about Surveyor.

2. I just opened CMP and set the Search action window to Name and entered BR Class and hit apply. Got 291 entrys.

If you have missing items, post a kuid or 2 and I'm sure someone will help.

Bob

Still no good

Bob, I've done Name>BR CLASS, but it only shows the locally installed assets (26).

Okay so Ftp may be the way ahead then, I will try it again.

Sorted, I went to Download station on trainz2004 and it worked, I assumed maybe sillilly that I could download from CMP.

Thanks anyway :-}

Last edited:
You can search and download from CMP, you must not have connected it to the Internet. To do this, find Settings (ot hit Alt F7), hit the Internet tab, then type in your username and password, and click save.

also make sure that tere isn't a pair of boxes saying "Location" "Local" above or below where you enter your search. if there is either change "Local" to "Download Station" or hit the [-] button next to it.

peter

Back