How do I register my version???

viscas91

Hey everyone,

I had recently purchased TS2014 on steam.It is awesome.But how do I register my game???

No CD key is provided...I am able to play on steam though...o_O

Graphics and Maps are mind blowing and awesome new features...I just love it now.

I have these DLC's :
Train Simulator 2014, Donner Pass: Southern Pacific Route Add-On, London-Faversham High Speed Route Add-On, Hamburg-Hanover Route Add-On, Sheerness Branch Extension Route Add-On, Southern Pacific SD70M Loco Add-On

I wanna register to download other content from the store.

In game I am only able to see DLC,s and not the download manager....so can any1 tell where is it?

Last edited:
You may need to ask on a Railworks forum for that (as Train Simulator 2014, despite the similarity to the Trainz name, is nothing to do with the Trainz franchise), as this is primarily a Trainz forum (although some users here also play other simulators as well).

Shane

You may need to ask on a Railworks forum for that (as Train Simulator 2014, despite the similarity to the Trainz name, is nothing to do with the Trainz franchise), as this is primarily a Trainz forum (although some users here also play other simulators as well).

Shane

Hmmm...so this was kickstarter???...and no N3V support...-_-

similar name got me...:/

Last edited:
I'm afraid it's got no connection to the upcoming Trainz version either that is mentioned on Kickstarter which as it stands is due to be called Trainz: A New Era (also currently known as T:ANE or T2).

Unfortunately though, N3V will not (and should not be expected to) offer support for a product that is nothing to do with them.

Shane

I believe that you're looking at the wrong forum:(.

TS2014 is a different product from a different software company, so there is no way to register your product here.

Glad you're enjoying the simulation.
Regards,
Colin

I believe that you're looking at the wrong forum:(.

TS2014 is a different product from a different software company, so there is no way to register your product here.

Glad you're enjoying the simulation.
Regards,
Colin

Ty for info Staff Members.
I am also little upset that i bought wrong game...:/

I don't know why you're upset. You seem to be enjoying TS14.

To answer your question, if you do buy Trainz Simulator 12 through Steam, when you start the program a dialogue box will appear showing your serial number(s). Copy it to the clipboard and register them at the Planet Auran link at the top of this page. It is on sale now for 50% off.

William

Ty for info Staff Members.
I am also little upset that i bought wrong game...:/

Then be upset with 'Rail(spit)works', they were so worried about the competition, that they decided to use the
style of naming of their biggest rival, so as to confuse the issue & gain a few more buyers for their inferior sim by
poaching Trainz customers.
Fortunately, once alerted to this sneaky ploy, most rail fans have recognised the 'Rail(spit)sim' con & downloaded the
real & only 'Full World' rail sim, known as 'N3v Trainz' :D

Then be upset with 'Rail(spit)works', they were so worried about the competition, that they decided to use the
style of naming of their biggest rival, so as to confuse the issue & gain a few more buyers for their inferior sim by
poaching Trainz customers.
Fortunately, once alerted to this sneaky ploy, most rail fans have recognised the 'Rail(spit)sim' con & downloaded the
real & only 'Full World' rail sim, known as 'N3v Trainz' :D

This is not about who released what but it is all about what companies provide to their customers.

I am quite happy with the game and their efforts.

And it's nice that there is another train simulator.

Till next year they will release another game.

I don't know why you're upset. You seem to be enjoying TS14.

To answer your question, if you do buy Trainz Simulator 12 through Steam, when you start the program a dialogue box will appear showing your serial number(s). Copy it to the clipboard and register them at the Planet Auran link at the top of this page. It is on sale now for 50% off.

William

Bro in this TS 2014...there are too many changes and innovations.

TS2012 was good but I needed something different...which has been planned in N3V 2014 December addition.

Back