Host then post

I'm using Windows 10 and the Smart Screen Filter blocks me from Host then Post, telling me it has been reported as being unsafe. This just started a few days ago.

Jack

That's weird John. When I go to HostthenPost by clicking on my bookmark, Smart Screen Filter blocks it instantly but when I clicked on your link there was no problem. I deleted my bookmark, created a new one and it seems to be OK, at least for the present time.

Jack

Same here. I'm using Win 7 and I get the smart screen block any way I go except for John's link as well. It started about a week ago.

Same here. I'm using Win 7 and I get the smart screen block any way I go except for John's link as well. It started about a week ago.

That's weird John. When I go to HostthenPost by clicking on my bookmark, Smart Screen Filter blocks it instantly but when I clicked on your link there was no problem. I deleted my bookmark, created a new one and it seems to be OK, at least for the present time.

Jack

Just did it the manual way, and my Chrome doesn't say a thing. I'm currently on Vista.

That's interesting... I had the same issue about a month ago, now that I think about it. I didn't think much of it at the time and then changed the link to org and got in and resaved my bookmark. I had thought I had saved something wrong, being the twit I am at times...

Maybe they were hacked or something.

John

Back