Hi

JosephTrainMan

hi i was on the dls and i was downloading Valleyfields UK BRER 1950's
I was wondering where i can get the coaches that where in this screen shot
kuid_149790_104468.jpg

Does anyone know they look like the gresley tourist green coaches but I could be mistaken?

jen
http://www.auran.com/trainz/downloads/layouts/kuid_149790_104468.jpg

can u try the AJS? thay have the LNER Greasy Coaches and once u download on the DLS, u can change the Repaint skin u want.

Gresley coaches

Hi jennifer,

The Gresley coaches are on the DLS. Look for kuid 122285:650 to 662 by andi06. There are also som pullman coaches by the same creator.

Cheers,
Bill69

To change the livery:

In Surveyor, create a rake of Gresleys, go to the "Consists" tab and give your New Consist a name (example "6 car Gresley Tourists").

Click the "?" tab and then click on one coach - a pop up will appear with loads of options.

Choose "Livery" - you will get a choice of LNER Green, BR Carmine and Cream (Blood and Custard), BR Maroon or BR Blue / Grey. You can then choose "Clean" or "Weathered". Whatever you choose will apply to the coach you selected.

Now the Clever Bit! Click "Apply to Train" and VOILA - the entire rake of coaches matches your selection.

Good Running! :wave:

BTW - Andy's Pullmans have many options too - you can have 6 wheel or 4 wheel bogeys as well as "Named Train" boards ("Devon Belle" etc) and different liveries! Cool eh?

Last edited:
hi i was on the dls and i was downloading Valleyfields UK BRER 1950's
I was wondering where i can get the coaches that where in this screen shot
kuid_149790_104468.jpg

Does anyone know they look like the gresley tourist green coaches but I could be mistaken?

jen

Hi Jen: Being the creator of Valleyfields (and just coming across your question) ............. are you happy now?

Colin.

Back