Idustries not working freezes train and does not load

cashaber

Any one else having this problem?
I guess I, using the M.I.N industry loader track. here is what happens.
I set up a MIN (new) and old ones I have tried. I set up a car for loading making sure it will be able to accept the load, lets do the basic General Cargo you cant go wrong with that can you? I guess you can. The train pulls up stops and the car door opens.The driver controls go away Then it just hangs. and hangs and hangs. The controls never go back to user control. I once thought about leaving it overnight but loading should take about a min or so. this also happens with the bi3 industries too.

I am going to test this with other cars just to be sure its not the cars I am using for this which are 30ng 30foot boxcar I also have the flatcar and a gondola of this type

UPDATE: I tried with the 30ft flat and gondola cars. removed the boxcar and the load gets loaded then disappears. The setting on the MIN track is load and unload, I will change to only load them retest again. this happens when load and unload from same track is set

Last edited:
UPDATE: I removed the 30' Seems this time it was the car had a few problems. I will keep testing because I dont think this is all the cars fault. The MIN also has to be to blame because it loads and reloads the car all in one go. Doesnt the MIN know to stop after loading?

Thoughts: my guess This would be prevented my guess if the script would try to unload the car first

Last edited:
cashaber, please search the General, TRS19, and Survey and Op forums for many threads on these industries. I'll try to provide some links.

I particularly enjoy using interactive industries, but there are many complications that have been discussed by pware, pcAce, Chris of CDE fame, philskene, msgsapper, et al.

What you described happened to me when I attempted to create my first interactive session. That was a number of years ago but I recall that the problem was that I was asking to load more commodity than was available. (or something similar) so it just sat there in a loop trying/waiting to load. I highly suspect something similar here. I finally figured things out by examining other working sessions and how everything was setup.

Here's my post from Oct. 2018:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?148950-Newbie-help-with-loading&highlight=loading

Again, the issue was my setup and quantities.

Last edited:
What you described happened to me when I attempted to create my first interactive session. That was a number of years ago but I recall that the problem was that I was asking to load more commodity than was available. (or something similar) so it just sat there in a loop trying/waiting to load. I highly suspect something similar here. I finally figured things out by examining other working sessions and how everything was setup.

Here's my post from Oct. 2018:
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?148950-Newbie-help-with-loading&highlight=loading

Again, the issue was my setup and quantities.

The problem is just that. The program times out and calls it quits due to the large quantity of possible commodities. The solution is to cut the number of possible commodities down to a more reasonable number which is the same solution for repairing ARN time outs as well.

I wanted to affirm this was a basic loading no other commodity and low quantities of 6 or so. In this case the car was mainly to blame (I think?) for the problem the train car itself was default setting to accept general goods. I have found out that it was the car itself that did not like the MIN funny though I got another ng30 same car but the doors did not open it was able to take the load no problems

Back