Help with roads and railway crossings.

Relick

I am slowly going insane trying to get roads matching with railway crossings in TRS22+
Every x-ing I have tried with multiple roads the cars either visably bounce over the X-ing or sink into it and some of the crossings are for left hand drive countries.
My route is "Right hand drive"
any suggestions or advice would really help.
Thanks in advance.

I am slowly going insane trying to get roads matching with railway crossings in TRS22+
Every x-ing I have tried with multiple roads the cars either visably bounce over the X-ing or sink into it and some of the crossings are for left hand drive countries.
My route is "Right hand drive"
any suggestions or advice would really help.
Thanks in advance.
Hello! It would be nice if you have discord, so we can chat there faster. I have some soluations for you and it would be great if you do have the application so I can screen share to you, if not maybe you can make one or let me know so I can write them below

Fineas

Someone made a suggestion to me one time that worked really well. Instead of using a crossing, just stretch the road across the tracks and then sink the tracks until only the rails show. It worked great at the time in T:ANE, but these newer versions with PBR are a lot more sensitive to heights, so it might be an experiment to try it.

Hello! It would be nice if you have discord, so we can chat there faster. I have some soluations for you and it would be great if you do have the application so I can screen share to you, if not maybe you can make one or let me know so I can write them below

Fineas
Sorry I don't use discord and I am reluctant to install any PTP software.
No disrespect intetnded.

Ray

This issue dates back to T: ANE and it was brought up back then. Someone from N3V said they would look into it but they may have looked into it but didn't do anything about it.

The solution is to use handmade crossing using the TRC or ATLS systems. These are a bit more work but are more flexible, and doing so isn't as difficult as it seems.

Vincentrh has a nice tutorial on his website for the TRC crossings and Boat has the how-to guide built right into the asset properties.

Sorry I don't use discord and I am reluctant to install any PTP software.
No disrespect intetnded.

Ray
No problem, as John said, those would be the solutions. They make you spend more time than just a normal crossing, but the results are better.

This issue dates back to T: ANE and it was brought up back then. Someone from N3V said they would look into it but they may have looked into it but didn't do anything about it.

The solution is to use handmade crossing using the TRC or ATLS systems. These are a bit more work but are more flexible, and doing so isn't as difficult as it seems.

Vincentrh has a nice tutorial on his website for the TRC crossings and Boat has the how-to guide built right into the asset properties.

So where do you get TRC?

Back