help with locos

i launched trainz and went to the roundhouse amd clicked on my ns-cr heritage unit and i get nothing then i went to ccp and right clicked it and view errors and warnings and this is what i get

Error: Unable to link compiled script class.

and it happened to all my jr locos
"i went to the train effects libary using edit>edit in explorer the names are .gse.
in the loco i went to edit>edit script. it said this

include "fx_loco.gs"

class JRLoco isclass FX_Loco{};

and then i went to a web site and it said the reason is

Possible cause: The class name in the config.txt class tag is not found in the script identified in the script tag. Generally this is a misspelling.

Last edited:
Try an extended database repair? Something in either the new locos or the new train effects library seems to mess up a lot of their older content, but it's fully recoverable in my experience. Good luck! :wave:

Do the Extended Database Repair like the one user had said. This should fix your issue.

OK. Are you patched beyond TS12 SP1 and such? Look in the SP1 Updates thread in our forum section here if so. There is a guide to follow to fix any issues relating to things being faulty after patching to SP1. This should fix anything left faulty if you follow the guide.

i have encountered a another problem since i did the ext db repair my game is slower now it takes long to load the routes screen at around 1 min and the rail yard wont load at all and the ccp takes too long to close and apply filters and i dont want to reinstall the game

Your probably rebuilding some of the database as you go here. This happens time to time, even to us.

new update yutzk the railyard when i cilick on it it wont load and any route with trains on it wont load. i have no were else to go i dont want to reinstall the game

new update yutzk the railyard when i cilick on it it wont load and any route with trains on it wont load. i have no were else to go i dont want to reinstall the game

Please contact the N3V helpdesk on this issue. They will be of more assistance than we at JR will be at this point since this now seems to be more game related than any JR content related. An EDR should not break all of this to the point of routes not working, etc. etc. If its doing this, it seems like you have a bigger issue at hand here.

My game was very slow to load (some times 30minutes after installing new items. I did a ext db repair last night and now all is great. Everything loads fast and all my JR stuff work great. I did have all but a couple of items not updated before the repair and now I have over 200 updates for the game. That's ok because trainz is running fast again.

Once you install a bunch of stuff, it can take 10-15 min sometimes to respond again, so just be patient and see if it works after waiting.

Back