Help needed for creating sessions !

omkarjere0192

I have created some sessions in TRS 2006 but I am having trouble with its description please if you know answer the following:

1) Which software should I use for creating HTML pages.(please referrer download site)
2)How do I close description HTML pages with done button(Tried all rules but nothing happend)
3)I want full version route of Marias pass(please referrer download link)

Guys if you know please answer.

thnx

Last edited:
I have created some sessions in TRS 2006 but I am having trouble with its description please if you know answer the following:

1) Which software should I use for creating HTML pages.(please referrer download site)
2)How do I close pages with done button(Tried all rules but nothing happend)
3)I want full version route of Marias pass(please referrer download link)

Guys if you know please answer.

thnx

1) When I create webpages I use a program builtin Windows called Notepad.

2) Have you read the TRS2006_Sessions_&_Rules_Guide guide found in your C:\Program Files\Auran\TRS2006\Docs\manuals_cd\extras folder?

3) See here.

HTH

Dave

2)How do I close pages with done button(Tried all rules but nothing happend)
For a sample HTML file to base yours on and a tutorial concerning the displaying and hiding of it in Sessions, take a look at the tutorial page on my website:

TrainzLab

HTH,
Smiley.

I just can't

I don't have SP1 I am running older version when I launch the test session I see:

untitleduq8.png
[/URL][/IMG]Please Smileyman tell me which software do you use for creating HTML pages and please post TRS2006_Sessions_&_Rules_Guide.

thnx

When you start Trainz what does it say in the bottom right-hand corner?

ie: TRS 2006 Trainz version 2.6 (Build 3092)

HTH

Dave

I use dreamweaver to create html files. I haven't actually created any for a session tho... but you can use it. you can also use Frontpage, or expression web (when M$ releases it)

peter

My TRS2006_Sessions_&_Rules_Guide.pdf file is found in Explorer in the folder ..\Auran\TRS2006\Docs\manuals_cd\manuals. Yours may be too.

Bob

Hi,

Just like to point out that you could use a program like Dreamweaver or Frontpage but you must remember that the browser in TRS doesn't support all HTML tags. You should be careful which ones you use when you create a page for viewing in TRS.

I do the same as dh2k3, I use Notepad.

On my website there is a Tutorial on how to create a HTML page for display when a session starts.

http://members.westnet.com.au/nightcrawler/trainz/index.htm

Then follow the links to the Tutorials in the menu.

Hope this helps a little more... :)

Back